jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What age is Jess now ? I've a feeling she's a similar age to my brother. Is she nearly 30 or am I way off ?

I think we all want to know “ did you actually wear that piece of material out “ 😁
IMG_4464.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks miserable with a forced smile, those lines around her mouth too you always see them in people who are too skinny....

Reactions: 4
Jessie completely missed the point of that DM she got. I don’t think that person should have sent her that message full stop but she’s not wrong. If Jessie suffers so terribly with her mental health to where she won’t get a real job and would rather live off earnings from YouTube videos that get less than 10k views and her tablets sponsorship, how does she really genuinely think she will fair in raising children? If life is so hard for her, she shouldn’t be bringing children into it especially since she seems to believe children will fix her.

She said that having children forces you to be less selfish. I don’t think that’s true, I think a decision to not bring a life into a world where you as a parent aren’t capable of raising them fully is the most selfless thing one can do. What is selfish is believing that having a baby will heal your mental health.

Also maybe pass that less selfish message on to your sister who has spent about €50k doing up her own office, bedroom and walk in wardrobe while her 3 year old sleeps on a manky old mattress without a bedframe.

• Heart
Reactions: 10