Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its always sad when anyone loses a family member. But this Covid crisis is really shocking and people are gone without warning sometimes...
I dont know the uncle but then I only watched 1st towie series..
Ive always loved how close they are as a family. I dont have that with my family sadly.
I hope he didnt suffer in his passing 🙏
My thoughts are with them all.

Reactions: 4
In the summer restrictions on things were lifted and certain travel corridors were open too

did they break rules ? Have you followed their every movement between here and soain

A man has just died and you post you have no sympathy ? Sometimes it’s ok to not air opinions especially when the timing is off
It’s very sad that Elliott’s Dad passed away, he seemed a nice fella from what I saw of him on Elliott‘s show and bits i’ve seen on Instagram. Just to point out though it was all over Instagram the Wrights broke the rules a lot over the last 12 months. Mixing in different houses, meals out together, the list goes on. Someone said on another thread back when it came out about the uncles being very ill that Elliott’s Dad had been posting about going for a meal with the family, 30 odd of them sat on different tables but still close together when you still weren’t supposed to meet indoors with other households. Sadly, lots of covid deaths could have been avoided had people followed the rules, that might sound harsh but in my opinion it’s true

Reactions: 19
It’s very sad that Elliott’s Dad passed away, he seemed a nice fella from what I saw of him on Elliott‘s show and bits i’ve seen on Instagram. Just to point out though it was all over Instagram the Wrights broke the rules a lot over the last 12 months. Mixing in different houses, meals out together, the list goes on. Someone said on another thread back when it came out about the uncles being very ill that Elliott’s Dad had been posting about going for a meal with the family, 30 odd of them sat on different tables but still close together when you still weren’t supposed to meet indoors with other households. Sadly, lots of covid deaths could have been avoided had people followed the rules, that might sound harsh but in my opinion it’s true
Yes he also got over to Spain during last years lockdown when travel wasn’t permitted. He posted about it and lots of people on the comments were asking how he managed it. A couple of weeks later when the ban was lifted the whole clan arrived in Marbella.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow, just found Edward's insta and he and the family really did throw caution to the wind. I'm stunned that 30+ members of the Wright family did not realise what risk they were taking by going to parties and big family meals. To then see Mark parading around television in January (ten months into the pandemic) telling people to be careful is an absoloute joke. I'm only surprised that more of the Wrights haven't died. They will have undoubtedly been super spreaders.

Reactions: 12
that was me ..this is the post!
Bending the rules but as the last comment mentions most restaurants wouldn't have allowed it incase tables started mixing!

Attachments

Bending the rules but as the last comment mentions most restaurants wouldn't have allowed it incase tables started mixing!
It's grim but that meal probably killed him. Carol and Mark Snr also caught Covid at the same time didn't they? And to put their elderly father at such risk as well........ my God how on earth was it worth it? I just don't undestand people.

So did Grandad Eddie sit at a table alone in the restaurant, as his household member was in hospital?

Reactions: 7
But now they’ll sanctimoniously tell everyone how to behave because they’re Covid experts and it’s been so hard for them. I feel for them that they’ve lost a family member, it’s awful. But they need to acknowledge their part in it. And the impact they’ve had on other lives as a result. Nurses who’ve cared for them etc.

Reactions: 18
Wow, didn’t know that he posted 36 of your family will be celebrating in a restaurant. I wouldn’t even have written that pre covid TBH - why mention the quantity. But to do it in the current climate, you got to be a bit of fucknugget to put that out there in the public domain

sad he’s paid the ultimate price and that his family are grieving, maybe they’ll do things a bit more sensibly

if he was out with 36 family members - which 6 will be cut from attending his funeral - shame shame

Reactions: 10
It's grim but that meal probably killed him. Carol and Mark Snr also caught Covid at the same time didn't they? And to put their elderly father at such risk as well........ my God how on earth was it worth it? I just don't undestand people.
They are arrogant but I also wonder if they were Covid denyers believing it was some plot to control people. Carol posted on the gram when she had Covid ",Covid is real" and that she had never coughed as much in her life, which points to the idea that prior to infection she didn't believe in it.

Wow, didn’t know that he posted 36 of your family will be celebrating in a restaurant. I wouldn’t even have written that pre covid TBH - why mention the quantity. But to do it in the current climate, you got to be a bit of fucknugget to put that out there in the public domain

sad he’s paid the ultimate price and that his family are grieving, maybe they’ll do things a bit more sensibly

if he was out with 36 family members - which 6 will be cut from attending his funeral - shame shame
His death could all affect his Mother and father's health, they are elderly and have had Covid,his death could be the last straw.

• Sad
They are arrogant but I also wonder if they were Covid denyers believing it was some plot to control people. Carol posted on the gram when she had Covid ",Covid is real" and that she had never coughed as much in her life, which points to the idea that prior to infection she didn't believe in it.

His death could all affect his Mother and father's health, they are elderly and have had Covid,his death could be the last straw.
i know a few people like this...covid deniers spouting about it all being a conspiracy and it doesnt affect people who arent elderly and we're being controlled ...
then low and behold someone in their family or household gets it and they become covid wardens and warning everyone to take it seriously etc!
I hope his death doesnt affect his parents health wise .i think he was the eldest son so it must be devastating for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If there’s a bandwagon to jump on, Jess will be on it! Jeez, she comes across so desperate.
Isn‘t her wedding supposed to be in June in Majorca, can’t see that going ahead
She has been agonising about it all through lockdown and her mother is making plans to beautify herself for it.She is going to some salon In London for beauty treatments and she is using loads of different creams and lotions all freebies no doubt.

Reactions: 2
this from someone with wonky botox eye, the most ridicluous set of bolt ons, and a boyfriend who seems to indulge in botox, if his shiny forehead is anything to go by...this family really grind my gears!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.