Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am enjoying some of her blogs, as I said before, but what's annoying me is that she's a bit of a Debbie downer. Every other post is like 'it's OK not to like xmas'. One message is fine and I realise not everyone loves it but if she really doesn't like it, don't do vlogmas.

Reactions: 1
Jess is very doom and gloom. She also confuses me with her "capsule wardrobe." First of all, she says she 'only got 2 new items of clothing' this year but... she's worked with several clothing brands and I'm pretty sure she was gifted a bunch of new clothing! and secondly, she never talks about thrifting items. She mentioned buying sustainable clothes on a budget but I don;t think I've ever heard her talking about buying secondhand clothing? for someone who chnages up her wardrobe pretty regularly (she deos a declutter a few times a year and always seems to get rid of stuff but then replace it with new stuff???) I would have thought she would have tried buying secondhand before buying new. she says it "takes too long" and it's not easy to do when you're "in a rush" but how is she in a rush? surely thrifting being slow is a good thing considering she's all about slow livng.

Reactions: 4
She was the popular girl, the IT girl at school and to be honest she was a real bully. She’d be nice if she wanted something but otherwise would walk all over you to get what she wanted. I was bullied for a number of years by her as a teen as were many others, so when I came across her insta a couple of years ago and saw this person who was completely different and promoting personal growth and simple living I genuinely wanted to give her the benefit of having grown up and no longer being that person. After all none of us are who we were when we were teenagers right? The house was beautiful, the capsule wardrobe concept was intriguing but it didn’t really tell anything you couldn’t already work out for yourself and all of the clothes seem ridiculously expensive when you looked them up, on the internet she appeared to be living the dream life and good for her I thought, but the more time has gone on the more frustrated I’ve become by her portrayal of who she is and a lot of things are not explained as they should be.
she has talked a lot about the right to not want children and not want to be a mum, but she has step children and I think it’s awful to not acknowledge them as your own or that you have any sort of love or feeling for them. That’s just my opinion but she makes out like they don’t exist.
She had precancerous cells on her cervical smear that had to be removed - she didn’t have full blown cervical cancer like she makes out, no chemo, no radiotherapy, just a simple procedure that many many people undergo day in and out but seems to have exaggerated things to make people believe otherwise.
she made out that post cervical cancer she couldn’t conceive yet a few weeks ago she posted an add for a natural contraception and fertility tracker that she’s used for years???
She had abortions at school and bragged to friends about it. There are many people around who know about this.
The story about being sexually abused - not saying it’s not true and I hope it’s not because this would be awful for anyone to go through, but it’s not something anybody was ever aware of growing up and it seems to have come out of nowhere seen as she has a book to promote - it’s never ever been mentioned before and I’m skeptical why now.
She’s ditched all of her school friends because they all know the real her - stated it was because she had grown and changed - when in reality she wanted to grow a brand of something entirely different and didn’t want them to spoil it for her.
she talks about minimilism and sustainability but drives around in an £80k horse box.
Under the crooks of it all I am saddened actually that she has fooled so many people into thinking she’s a genuine character and that she’s changed from who and what she was when she was younger, when truth be told, I’m sad to say she’s the same that she’s always been, but she’s just got better at manipulating people.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow.....yeah I can absolutely believe that. She sometimes posted old photos of her, pissed up on the pavement with bleach blonde hair surrounded by lads so I can imagine what's she's really like. Where did she say she was abused tho? I can't recall her saying that before?

And in her end of year review, she's still going on about daddy not loving her, yet she has photos of him and her in the house, and he went round with a vegan advert calender so he obviously tries hard. She's bizarre and erratic in her behaviour and how she treats people.

Reactions: 2
Oh my bad must have skimmed past that. Domestic abuse before she was born? Sexual abuse from 11? She said on a vlog about her christmas/family growing up being a 'small' close knit family of her grandparents, her mum, uncle and sister so that's a bit weird 😕 obviously these are awful things to happen to anyone, and it could be from anyone as well but ye. Not sure what to say.

Also the cervical cancer scare was blown up a bit. It would have been scary yes, but I know plenty of woman of all ages who have had that, and it isn't how she sold it either.

I actually feel really sorry for her. Clearly she's not happy whatever she does, and now she seems very lonely. I don't think anyone meets her high standards. Some people naturally want solitude but she doesn't strike me as one of them

I feel sorry for her too because she’s living a fantasy, but equally I’m frustrated that she’s making money and essentially conning people off the back of a lot of lies. She lacks the consistency to make me believe she is what she’s trying to sell.
I don’t know her husband - never met him, however I can appreciate how a marriage may break down if the person you marry suddenly portrays themselves to be something entirely different for the sake of an online community, that and the fact she’s never acknowledged publicly really that his children exist or that she has any feelings towards them or about them, can’t blame the chap really.

Reactions: 3
I remember her mentioning her husband's daughters once and I don't really mind her keeping that part of her life offline. She seems to have morphed into a completely different person over the course of their marriage and she was v young when they got married anyway. She's never really said much about the break up and I don't know why but I have the impression it came from her.

I must say I enjoy her videos. She's seems kind of troubled and unhappy at the moment though. Everything truth be told said about her growing up is believable and fits in with that. There are obviously issues from her childhood that she's still dealing with. If I were her mom I'd find some of the stuff she says about her childhood quite hurtful esp the stuff about her always being at work so she could buy them things when that wasn't what Jessica needed.

I don't usually read her blog so hadn't seen the post about sexual abuse or domestic violence until now. I didn't know she self harmed or had an eating disorder either. That's some heavy stuff to share online in what feels like quite a sudden way. Maybe she's been talking about it in therapy and sharing online is part of her healing. It affects her whole family though. I hope her mom is ok with her sharing it.

Her mum had to work two jobs so jess could have a pony and all her pony dreams though. She comes across as a bit if a spoilt madam but I do feel sorry for her mum as well as she seems to have done as much as possible for her and jess is only interested in her dad, who clearly has done jack tit. Her step children are not much younger than her, they are adults too in their 20s and may not not wanted to be put online too much, which is fair. I sort of got the impression a long time ago that Jason could have run off with jess but that's my speculating and nothing more.

She was the popular girl, the IT girl at school and to be honest she was a real bully. She’d be nice if she wanted something but otherwise would walk all over you to get what she wanted. I was bullied for a number of years by her as a teen as were many others, so when I came across her insta a couple of years ago and saw this person who was completely different and promoting personal growth and simple living I genuinely wanted to give her the benefit of having grown up and no longer being that person. After all none of us are who we were when we were teenagers right? The house was beautiful, the capsule wardrobe concept was intriguing but it didn’t really tell anything you couldn’t already work out for yourself and all of the clothes seem ridiculously expensive when you looked them up, on the internet she appeared to be living the dream life and good for her I thought, but the more time has gone on the more frustrated I’ve become by her portrayal of who she is and a lot of things are not explained as they should be.
she has talked a lot about the right to not want children and not want to be a mum, but she has step children and I think it’s awful to not acknowledge them as your own or that you have any sort of love or feeling for them. That’s just my opinion but she makes out like they don’t exist.
She had precancerous cells on her cervical smear that had to be removed - she didn’t have full blown cervical cancer like she makes out, no chemo, no radiotherapy, just a simple procedure that many many people undergo day in and out but seems to have exaggerated things to make people believe otherwise.
she made out that post cervical cancer she couldn’t conceive yet a few weeks ago she posted an add for a natural contraception and fertility tracker that she’s used for years???
She had abortions at school and bragged to friends about it. There are many people around who know about this.
The story about being sexually abused - not saying it’s not true and I hope it’s not because this would be awful for anyone to go through, but it’s not something anybody was ever aware of growing up and it seems to have come out of nowhere seen as she has a book to promote - it’s never ever been mentioned before and I’m skeptical why now.
She’s ditched all of her school friends because they all know the real her - stated it was because she had grown and changed - when in reality she wanted to grow a brand of something entirely different and didn’t want them to spoil it for her.
she talks about minimilism and sustainability but drives around in an £80k horse box.
Under the crooks of it all I am saddened actually that she has fooled so many people into thinking she’s a genuine character and that she’s changed from who and what she was when she was younger, when truth be told, I’m sad to say she’s the same that she’s always been, but she’s just got better at manipulating people.

this confirms everything I feel about Jess. SHe talks the talk but it's obvious that she doesn't follow the lifestyle she preaches, or at least not to the degree she makes it appear online. it always felt like she had swapped one lifestyle for another and it's always been all about appearances.

I have family who have had cervical cancer and died. It's always bothered me that Jess stretched the truth when it came to her experience. I feel she's got a bit of a victim complex. No doubt it was scary to get an abnormal smear and precancerous cells but it's very very common for women. I'm sure she was worried and it effected her mental health. But the way she talks about it (and uses it as a selling point!) makes it seem like she cancer and she didn't, nowhere even close.

I don't like to think she might be lying about the self-harm and abuse.,... I do find it strange she's picked now, right before her book launches, to start talking about it. Or at least aluding to it.

Her mum had to work two jobs so jess could have a pony and all her pony dreams though. She comes across as a bit if a spoilt madam but I do feel sorry for her mum as well as she seems to have done as much as possible for her and jess is only interested in her dad,
having horses is expensive. There's absolutely no way anyone on or below the poverty line can afford the upkeep. I dont believe for one second her family were really truly poor. maybe they had less money than the other middle class families jess went to school with. but the reality is, if you can afford to buy and look after a horse that you then take to multiple shows, then you're not poor.

Her mum has a rental home that she rents out and let jess stay in for after she separated and her sister has horses too, im sure she didn't grow up in poverty 🙄 she seems to love designer clothes and lifestyle and that wouldn't just come overnight. She has two days til her book is released, but her YouTube and Instagram is near silent, except for hope and her period.....🤢

Jess mentioned Hope's "period" AGAIN on her feed post saying she "became a woman"and that's some of the most buildout toxicity.

Reactions: 6
Jess mentioned Hope's "period" AGAIN on her feed post saying she "became a woman"and that's some of the most buildout toxicity.
I was going to post about it too but I didn't want to think that much about it. But it just really weirds me out, like what?? That would be a weird thing to say about a human, much less a dog. And the fact that she posted it twice makes it pretty clear it's really not tongue in cheek... She just actually thinks it's a significant event that needs to be shared with the world. Gross.

And she's barely posted about the book??? She should be borderline annoying all of her followers with book promotion. But instead we get dog puberty.

Maybe she'll breed her for money perhaps? I have no idea how she can afford everything, unless Jason is giving her a decent divorce payout

I've been watching her videos, I like 'the idea', but I don't really buy the whole thing. I find her a bit too narcissistic and needy for my taste. I understand she's struggling..I feel sorry for her. And for her therapist, because it's clearly not working. She's 34 but acts like a child.

Reactions: 4
At least she isn't ad afflicting (yet) but my god it's a lot of money. And she bought two of the jumpers.....she said back to work but does she actually work apart from vlog occasionally? I can't fathom how she affords it, and she shoudk do some alternative choices for those who are on a budget, or actual eco friendly clothing, not chavtastic (Sorry if you like it!) Holland Cooper.

Attachments

I don't undestand how she affords her lifestyle either. When she was with her husband it was obvious his job paid for their lifestyle. Jess barely works and when she does it's very little in terms of work that would actulaly pay well. she can't be making much fom youtube and she doesn't write much on her blog. I can't imagine she's getting much work from magazines, etc. I suppose th ebook deal got her a bit of money. But she's spent a decent chunk on redecorating the house she dosn' town and I do wonder if she'll run out of cash soon. how long can she live this lifestyle? £1.5k a month income (which was her income a year or two ago and has likely declined, let's face it) isn't much money at all especially considering the area she livesin. I wonder if she's drowning in debt! divorces aren't cheap!

she mentioned Hope's "period" YET AGAIN on her vlog! saying she "became a woman." JFC.

edited to add: the jumpers she bought aren't vegan! they're made from mohair! It really annoys me how jess claims to be a vegan but clearly hasn't bothered to educate herself about veganism and only sticks to the diet - if she actually sticks to that! I don't believe for one second she only eats vegan food and that makes me doubt a lot of what she says about minimalism, sustainable choices, etc. etc. are something she just says she does but doesn't actually live by. Her whole online persona is a total sham!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3