Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think shes depressed, I think it's just a lazy lifestyle, lack if nutritious foods and lack of exercise. That's enough to make you lethargic and lack motivation.

Reactions: 11
I dont think shes depressed, I think it's just a lazy lifestyle, lack if nutritious foods and lack of exercise. That's enough to make you lethargic and lack motivation.
Now I think about it hasn’t she always been like this , which makes me think the same as you . She’s always been as she is now it’s just back then in old photos she was trying harder because she was at the peak of getting followers etc ?

Reactions: 6
I love it when she says anything pleated, like the skirts - are roomy and you can size down. You’re meant to wear pleats as pleats - not a bloody leotard and stretch out the pleats so they are no more! They are meant to flow love...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love it when she says anything pleated, like the skirts - are roomy and you can size down. You’re meant to wear pleats as pleats - not a bloody leotard and stretch out the pleats so they are no more! They are meant to flow love...
No hun they’re loose and flowy😂 not roomy and too big! Who are you trying to kid!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha why do you say that? She is probably a lazy lover 😂😂😀
I bet they bloody aren't, if she gets that excited about a cookie, poor Paul has no change of vavving her voom! Imagine it would be like dipping a breadstick into cheesey dip with how little she washes!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
the only thing she needs to size down in is her portion sizes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iv followed Jess from the beginning really? Always loved her style, her makeup tips, her holiday content. I would even say we are kind of pally on Instagram? She always replies to me in DM or comments.

That being said.....I totally agree with what has been said. I personally don't care if she's put on weight she still looks smashing (when she wants to 😂 ) but her content is really going downhill. They 10 minute take overs. The not washing for the whole day when you have your period. The banging ON and ON about they cookies. The claw nails poking at food. The hauls with clothes NO-ONE would wear and neither would she? The constant mess/dirt in the house.

I won't unfollow but I find myself skipping by the stories now unless I see its a haul. Just boring 😴

Reactions: 8
Iv followed Jess from the beginning really? Always loved her style, her makeup tips, her holiday content. I would even say we are kind of pally on Instagram? She always replies to me in DM or comments.

That being said.....I totally agree with what has been said. I personally don't care if she's put on weight she still looks smashing (when she wants to 😂 ) but her content is really going downhill. They 10 minute take overs. The not washing for the whole day when you have your period. The banging ON and ON about they cookies. The claw nails poking at food. The hauls with clothes NO-ONE would wear and neither would she? The constant mess/dirt in the house.

I won't unfollow but I find myself skipping by the stories now unless I see its a haul. Just boring 😴
She always used to reply to me, even spoke to me about things so we had many conversations. Yet, now they arent even read

• Sad
Oh my god she’s “So tired” from working 3 days a week 😂 come on like.

the whole over exaggerating mixing her words up is so annoying to, makes the story like 5 times longer

Reactions: 5
@Charliebilly ahh I’m so glad this annoys someone else when she over exaggerates this, I’m like just get passed it and move on with the f***ing story! 😂

Those clothes are dire and do absolutely nothing for her. She has looked so lovely lately when heading out wearing clothes that both fit and flatter her body but those clothes today are yuk hope she sends them all back

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.