Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think of Jess?

I’ve always been a big fan, she’s very pretty and naturally funny but lately she’s really trying to be funny and it’s so cringeworthy!
I love watching hauls but I just swipe through her hauls now because I can’t cope with all the role playing, dancing and dramatics. Just show us the f*cking clothes!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah she's one of the good guys of insta, however I do agree I have found myself skipping thru a lot, any dancing etc I've got to skip past but each to their own.

Reactions: 4
Love her, always messages back and I love that she has a normal job and hasn’t sold out to being a full time influencer

Reactions: 13
Nope I think Jess is brilliant. She doesn’t take herself seriously and I love the hauls. She always replies to messages too 😊

Reactions: 3
Jess is definitely my favourite on Instagram right now! I genuinely look forward to her stories everyday, with a few cheeky ads thrown in but why not? Good on her, she isn’t shoving it in our faces in every story, everyday. Also I messaged her a few times and got replies too, it’s lovely 😁

Reactions: 5
Must be just me then :ROFLMAO:
Nah I’m with you, I find her a bit too try hard. I also remember her moaning really badly about her skin but drinking and eating crappy foods, not going to a dermatologist and then being quite rude on her stories that she didn’t want people’s recommendations - why post about it then?

Reactions: 2
Nah I’m with you, I find her a bit too try hard. I also remember her moaning really badly about her skin but drinking and eating crappy foods, not going to a dermatologist and then being quite rude on her stories that she didn’t want people’s recommendations - why post about it then?
Yeah she can’t take any criticism at all!

I really don’t like how she takes advantage of her grandparents. She only works part time, most of her days off work are spent watching Ru Paul or dying with a hangover but she’ll send her grandad to the post office with all her ASOS parcels or she’ll get her grandma to do all her ironing 🙄

Yeah she can’t take any criticism at all!

I really don’t like how she takes advantage of her grandparents. She only works part time, most of her days off work are spent watching Ru Paul or dying with a hangover but she’ll send her grandad to the post office with all her ASOS parcels or she’ll get her grandma to do all her ironing 🙄
She’s 100x better than the likes of fuller figure fuller bust but I just don’t find her relatable at all, her fashion is hit and miss for me, I don’t aspire to be 30, working part time, living a very unhealthy lifestyle and going on the lash every weekend.

That said, she can be quite funny when she doesn’t try to be

She’s 100x better than the likes of fuller figure fuller bust but I just don’t find her relatable at all, her fashion is hit and miss for me, I don’t aspire to be 30, working part time, living a very unhealthy lifestyle and going on the lash every weekend.

That said, she can be quite funny when she doesn’t try to be
I really do find her funny when she’s not trying so hard! The time she de-iced a strangers car was hilarious!! 😂

Just stuff like getting her hubby to film her dancing around the living room whilst she’s pissed just isn’t my thing 😕

• Haha
  • Wow
I love her I have messaged a few times and she always replies.
I am not a fan of the dancing etc but I just skip by if I am honest.

Why go all the way to Mexico to sit in a hotel? Just go to Spain!
Because the Mexican resorts are beautiful, you don’t always need to leave them! Most have a private beach, multiple restaurants, entertainment etc
Nothing like going to a hotel in Spain

Reactions: 7
Because the Mexican resorts are beautiful, you don’t always need to leave them! Most have a private beach, multiple restaurants, entertainment etc
Nothing like going to a hotel in Spain

If I'm sitting on a plane for 10+ hours I'd be wanting to see a bit of the country at least, long way to go to sit in a hotel.

I like Jess. Yeah, some of her dancing is a bit too "try hard" at times. But I love how confident she is, and when she isn't trying too hard, she's actually hilarious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.