Jessica Louise Ashe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody watched this lovely lady! She is the most down to earth person I’ve ever watched. She is so positive, especially living with T1 diabetes.

She doesn’t bang on about it. I think it is quite inspiring and educational for those who have just been diagnosed or just need extra advice and support. I enjoy her videos! Currently catching up with her previous vlogs.

i watched her for few years but agree, she's really boring

and her husbands a bit of a prat

Reactions: 2
She's nice and normal. Her kids seem well-behaved. Agree her husband comes across as a bit chavvy and I do also find her quite boring, especially her vlogs. I've learned a lot about T1 from her though!

Nice genuine girl but unsubscribed as she's boring as hell tea drinking diabetes and boardgames 😴😴😴

Reactions: 1
Totally boring now. Unsubscribes too.
I used to enjoy her day in the life’s but all she seems to go on about is her job now. 😴

I think she's really refreshing. I LOVE how normal she is and seeing her normal life! These are my favourite types of channels to watch. I hate all the big name you tubers. s