Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please discuss this one? I can’t wrap my head around her she seems to be all over the place. Taking back her cheating hubby just so he had a buddy in Jamaica and she had some travel content.

What is she a positivity, parent, travel or fitness vlogger? Does anyone remember her being vegan too that didn’t very long.

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for the kids, they must be so confused. Jasper’s clearly been affected as his behaviour is awful. Did he cheat on her?!

I like her and do think she’s generally a nice girl, however i do think she either keeps everything private regarding her husband or if she talks about it expect her followers to have opinions. I think her husband losing another sibling had a huge impact and dealing with grief can send anyone off balance, I don’t blame them for trying again, they have two little boys so at least she knows she tries 100% to make it work. The only issue I had with er getting back with him was the way he conducted himself the first time around, he was awful to her, he wiped/ got rid of her channel, he took her car away, she had to pay all the rent, he stopped her seeing Reece, his family stopped seeing her ( all of this she said at the time) so although understand her not wanting the boys to have a broken home I’m not sure I could have gone back. She seems quite fragile.

I really like jess, trust me shes defo no Mrs meldrum type of flogger/vlogger! Shes open and honest on her instergram story's, you see the ups and downs, which I find relatable and real. You dont get #ads constantly. She Just comes across as a normal girl going through separation and trying to so her best for her boys.

Reactions: 6
He was so nasty to her last time they split I was surprised she took him back. When they got back together she seemed to forget all that and now has to do it all again.
I thought she said at the time that no one had cheated?

I like her too. I think she comes across as very sweet, a very good mum who obviously adores her boys but I think she was blinded by love.

She got with Pete when his ex was still pregnant with his eldest son.....no matter how much I loved someone I couldn't be with someone who was about to have a baby with someone else. They got pregnant with Jasper very early into their relationship too.

And let's be honest Pete has always come across as a complete knob but she has to be careful about what she shares, she passive aggressivly complains about him but then says she doesn't want to discuss it as it is private and doesn't want the boys to see / hear things when they are older.You can't have it both ways.

Why is he still living in the house?

She deserves so much better than him though.

Reactions: 5
I was just thinking last night that there was no thread on her. Great minds. I agree about her getting together with Pete while his ex was still pregnant, I think that would set alarm bells ringing for me to start with.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she ever said Pete cheated on her? Unless you’ve seen something, it’s horrible what he did to her after the first seperation, that’s why I always think people should have their own incomes. I’m kind of on the fence about her though, she used to be as bad as Meldrums, accepting every gift and sponsorship going but she seems to have stopped that now because “minimalism”.

It looks like from her stories and latest vlog she’s got several pushchairs she’s getting rid of, I really hope they’re going to charity seeing as she got them free. I’ve followed her for a couple of years and she’s always donated to food banks unlike Reb!

Her kids seem a bit bratty but they’ve been/going through 2 separations so I suppose it’s somewhat understandable.

I like Jess. She deserves so much better than her ex. I too remember how he treated her when they split the first time, and thought she was incredibly strong in getting through it all.

Her boys are gorgeous

I used to really like her till I saw her flogging everything she reviewed on for sale sites. (She’s local to me) yeah it’s common knowledge he cheated, before he made his Instagram private he had pictures of him snogging some blonde whilst he’d moved back home with her.

I agree though there is what ten months between Jasper and Reece? The fact she did that is pretty low and disgusting

I don’t think you can say she’s low and disgusting for getting in a relationship with someone who has got someone else pregnant- if he and Reece’s mum weren’t in a relationship and met Jess and they got together in all honesty it’s not really low and disgusting it’s just life.

Her ex appears to be a total numpty who should treat women with a bit more respect and learn to be a positive role model for his 3 boys! She’s better off without him.

Reactions: 6
Constantly with a fag or beer bottle / glass of wine in his hands.

She has moved on from that with her clean living, healthy lifestyle.

She is well shot of him (IMO) but fear that mentally she is struggling a bit, I suspect he isn't being very grown up about the split and the sooner they physically separate i.e. one of them moves out of the house the better.

I liked Jess initially and in some ways I still do but I cant betide women who are happy to sit at home spending money left right and centre (if you’ve followed her for years you’ll know what she used to be like with the white company) and then cry wolf when he leaves and she realised she had to pay everything. Also question why you would have a baby with someone who’s ex is pregnant, the gap between jasper and Reece is small, she hadn’t known him long before she was pregnant with jasper which makes me wonder whether they were the reason him and his ex split in the first place! I don’t think it’s love that attracts her to him, it’s the money that goes with him. She was left on her arse when he left her and realised she had no job to support herself or her children - as soon as they were back together she almost abandoned her YouTube channel, funny now they’ve split up again she’s all guns blazing for her channel ?
Also, if she’s so minimalist why does she need to do 3/4 videos a week of her minimalising her home?! ???‍♀

Reactions: 3
Yeah she always says she’s working but she puts out hardly any content, picked up again now of course. But if it’s your work/full time job you should be putting out at least 3 videos a week imo, Sarah puts out more content than she does.

She used to go on and on about how sensitive the boys skin was but as soon as Johnson’s came knocking she was all over that sponsorship, same with Kerry Conway. They know it’s bad but are happy to promote it ?

• Wow
Yeah the johnsons stuff really shocked me too I felt awful for her last year but this year she’s really gone down in my estimations. Hoping now she’s rid of him she’ll become herself again. Also jasper wearing nappies at night when he’s 5?

Pete comes across vile and the way he treated her when they first split was disgusting. He deleted her whole blog didn’t he? I know they were married and had two children together but she should have enough self respect not to take him back. Those boys look up to him as an example and what a terrible example he is. What does he do? As he’s clearly Mr money bags.

He runs a hydroponic business from what I know. Don’t think he’s full of cash because most of their cars are on lease and they rent so can’t have that much. He acts the big man but you can just tell he’s one of those men that still thinks he’s a lad. Yeah her hosting was in his name so he took her site down knowing that would stop her business and therefore her providing for the boys. Inbecile of a man

Yeah the johnsons stuff really shocked me too I felt awful for her last year but this year she’s really gone down in my estimations. Hoping now she’s rid of him she’ll become herself again. Also jasper wearing nappies at night when he’s 5?
To be fair it can it be quite usual for a child of his age to need pull ups at night. I was told there's a hormone that kicks in (usually by the age of 7) that enables dry nights, so he will get there.

Pete comes across as a total tosser

I would hate to co parent with someone like Pete. I bet there’s no meeting in the middle with him when it comes to the boys birthday/Christmas.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.