Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t believe that someone who preaches SO MUCH about cruelty free, vegan natural everything would buy such an overbred and designer puppy. These breeds are known for having so many issues bred into them.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
duck me. She'll have the poor thing on some vegan tit diet.

She must have a very understanding landlord.
Not saying she should or shouldn’t but one one of the oldest dogs in the world was on a vegan diet, they can be healthy on one. Besides Jess isn’t vegan anymore she’s eating eggs like everyday and gives the boys heavily processed meat.

She has a dedicated tropics instagram page but the constant pushing her products on her main page. She is relentless.

I do hope all the people she signed up to her travel business aren't too much out of pocket. She has gone extremely quiet about that.

Reactions: 2
She cannot stick to one thing can she? She went vegan for while and was pushing that all over her social media, with 'what I eat in a day' and 'grocery hauls'. Then it was the trying to gain weight phase and all the half naked pictures that cam with it. followed by the gym bunny days, the natural beauty and skin care, the crystal era, the travel business and then the tropics. Can she really be making that much money from the very little work she actually does?

Reactions: 4
She has a dedicated tropics instagram page but the constant pushing her products on her main page. She is relentless.

I do hope all the people she signed up to her travel business aren't too much out of pocket. She has gone extremely quiet about that.
And she never Marks it as an advert!

She cannot stick to one thing can she? She went vegan for while and was pushing that all over her social media, with 'what I eat in a day' and 'grocery hauls'. Then it was the trying to gain weight phase and all the half naked pictures that cam with it. followed by the gym bunny days, the natural beauty and skin care, the crystal era, the travel business and then the tropics. Can she really be making that much money from the very little work she actually does?
Now it’s on to the next thing...the puppy!

She probably earns decent money from the tropic tbh. She already had a following to sell to and seems to have a lot of people “under” her (is Meldrum possibly?). And she went on the Vietnam trip which you need to be selling well to get those trips.
(I’ve watched waaaaay to many mlm videos on YouTube 😂)

She thinks her travel business will be really busy once the lockdown is over so any mugs wanting to sign up to her Mlm let her know.
Firstly travel restrictions will probably be one of the last lockdown measures that will be relaxed. Even when we get the virus under control in the UK it doesn't mean over countries will be open for business at the same time.
Secondly who will have the money and time to plan foreign holidays. We will be busy getting back to work.

She lives in a sage leaf dream world.

Would also recommend she cuts her long nails down. She'll be trapping all kinds of germs under them.

Reactions: 1
I can’t get my head around her at all. Does she ever spend time with her kids? Every insta story she is talking about “self care”. That’s all very well but what about caring for her children?! She might think that she is a “boss babe/stay at home mum” but she would benefit from a real job and then maybe she would spend some meaningful time with them. I cringe when she is plugging her tropic line as every time one of her children interrupt her due to being desperate for attention she looks exacerbated and rolls her eyes/sighs. 😢

She’s allergic to the dog so she asks what she can do to the dog to stop her from being allergic? Wtf? The problem isn’t the dog, it’s YOU Jess! Take antihistamines or something, do not bathe the puppy in essential oils (some of which are poisonous to dogs!) 🙄
Honestly, she’s so clueless.

• Angry
They had a tortoise they she got rid of as well. Honestly you need to seriously consider getting pets. Don't get them on a whim or because you think it will get more engaged on your social media.

So predictable

Other vloggers have cute puppies so Jess wants one. She sees lots of opportunities to do sponsored posts using the dog etc.

Gets puppy and then shock horror, realises that they are actually hard work. They can be destructive, demand attention like a small child and generally are a 15 year plus commitment.

Jess regrets her decision so suddenly develops an allergy 😡

Reactions: 3
I predicted she would have an allergy within weeks of getting the puppy. It’s all a bit too convenient. She has obviously realised the amount of work having a puppy is and is planting the seed for an excuse to rehome

How can she not understand the ASA rules?!

#ownbusiness isn’t legally okay!

Whatever kind of #bossbabe non-business she is selling this time (Tropic, travel or life coaching) it has to be clearly marked as an #AD! It’s the motherloving law!!! She can #ad-own business but it has to say AD. ADVERT. SPONSORED.

*own business is not correct.

SHE WILL PROFIT FROM YOU INTERACTING WITH THIS POST!!!

Jesus Christ Jess, we are not stupid!! Tropic is not your business. It’s not your own. You didn’t appear on The Apprentice and get Alan Sugar on board. You didn’t envision, imagine or design any product. You are part of an MLM. You profit from recruiting other sales people... Into a bleeping pyramid. You know (from your extensive travels) that the people the built pyramids were slaves and never profited, right?

I can’t deal with her and her apparent enlightenment, her privilege and ignorance anymore. 🙄

you can’t meditate , self care or Crystal your way out of any situation!

Reactions: 8
She can't handle two instagram accounts and "accidentally" uploaded her tropics AD to her main account. Absolutely nothing to do with the fact that her tropics account doesn't have that many subscribers.

Her main account is just used to try and flog her Mlm businesses these days.

Was it me? Or did she seem overly happy about spending the day at Petes? Plus I know he is the boys dad. But they are going over for a bbq?! Your not supposed to be with others that don't live in your house 🤷‍♀️ not nipping over to your exs for a bbq. Cos I'm sure Petes lot will be there too.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Was it me? Or did she seem overly happy about spending the day at Petes? Plus I know he is the boys dad. But they are going over for a bbq?! Your not supposed to be with others that don't live in your house 🤷‍♀️ not nipping over to your exs for a bbq. Cos I'm sure Petes lot will be there too.
She always jumps on Pete’s dick on and off so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s happening again. We have a mutual friend so this is a fact believe me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Petes going from his house to Jess’s and to Reese’s house and the boys and mums are all visiting his new house too. That’s three households mixing...definitely not ideal.

Also, was Jaspers big present a hot tub? Judging from Pete’s stories it looks like the hot tub was the thing “too big” for Jess’s car. Weird gift for a kid 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Petes going from his house to Jess’s and to Reese’s house and the boys and mums are all visiting his new house too. That’s three households mixing...definitely not ideal.

Also, was Jaspers big present a hot tub? Judging from Pete’s stories it looks like the hot tub was the thing “too big” for Jess’s car. Weird gift for a kid 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope it isn't. Wouldnt be my ideal present as a kid. Especially if it's at Petes house and not the house he lives in. He will get all of 3 months use out if it till Pete looses interest again and decides he's done with being a dad again for 6 months and moves abroad for "work"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.