Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hair is awful!

Those contact lenses make her look blind. She has really messed her face :-(

Reactions: 7
Looks bob on, that, pal 😂 subtle little bit of tweaking makes all the difference

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That so called nose is disappearing! Will soon just be two nostrils. The arse is a ridiculous size 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are these recent pics? I thought he had his nose fixed last week? The nose looks worse than ever here! I suspect he has now reached a point where nothing more can be done with it. The next thing will be a Michael Jackson style prosthetic one! 39 years old and looks like a little old lady shuffling through the airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are these recent pics? I thought he had his nose fixed last week? The nose looks worse than ever here! I suspect he has now reached a point where nothing more can be done with it. The next thing will be a Michael Jackson style prosthetic one! 39 years old and looks like a little old lady shuffling through the airport.
Yes ,i got them from the DF today

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I was going to make a new thread but even after reading the instructions I was stuck!! Apologies if it's already been done and I just can't find it? @Stripper Vicar has the most likes for the title - My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack. And, I'd just like to mention his new blue shoes and dress are as tacky AF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.