Jessica Alves

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can't see a thread on here so here it goessss

my opinions are I think she looks dreadful, the nose is collapsing, and she just posts videos and pics of her thinking she's gods gift when actually she's bleeping scary looking

Reactions: 2
She is someone with serious deep rooted extensive mental health issues. Should never have been allowed to have 99% of the surgical procedures they have had.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OMG the nose! How does she breathe? And as for the boobs - they are like rock. All the filters in the world can't detract from the botched face.

OMG the nose! How does she breathe? And as for the boobs - they are like rock. All the filters in the world can't detract from the botched face.
her nose is so so so botched I bet she cant breathe I mean pinch ur nose rn and try breathe its not possible that must be how she breathes

I’m going to let you guys in on a little secret. When i’m bored, I go onto the daily mail, type in ‘Jessica Alves’ in the search bar, click on the articles and go straight to the comments! I usually never even read the articles (apart from looking at the pictures some times). I just love reading the comments- they leave me in tears sometimes. 😩😭😭😭😭

I did however see (when I was quickly trying to scroll through all the disastrously photoshopped pictures) that she was quoted in one of the articles that she said that she looks completely feminine and like a girl, but the ONLY thing that gave it away was her voice according to her (which, as always, will be ‘fixed’ by her with surgery). Ok lol! An actual quote from her given to the Daily Mail. It’s JUST the voice- not the extreme, extreme, extreme dysmorphic deformed botched body, horrendously botched and mutilated face, the awful hideous hair (wigs and weaves) she wears that doesn’t even look remotely real ( and nor does she make any effort to make them look real, and that’s despite the fact she supposedly is meant to have lots of cash) and the fact she’s about 8 foot when in heels. JUST the voice though 😉

• Heart