JesselleKing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow Amy so immediately went to have a look...good heavens. Not sure the darker bit of material at the top of the tights is supposed to be out and about for all to see. ๐Ÿ˜‚

It's so bad, shows how detached she is from the working world ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Is there a thread for the whole GirliesIRL collective? I can only see one for Jess but the rest of them are just as irritating.

Amy Astrid has posted an office outfit today with the shortest skirt I've ever seen. No employer would be happy for a member of staff to go into work with their arse hanging out ๐Ÿ˜‚
No but there really needs to be one ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is there a thread for the whole GirliesIRL collective? I can only see one for Jess but the rest of them are just as irritating.

Amy Astrid has posted an office outfit today with the shortest skirt I've ever seen. No employer would be happy for a member of staff to go into work with their arse hanging out ๐Ÿ˜‚
i am so sad amy blocked me :(
i am obsessed with how badly she dresses / styles herself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_3433.png

---
Am I missing something? Isnโ€™t this just a bland jumper and jeans?
---
Itโ€™s literally what I wear in my living room on a scruff day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_0182.jpeg

she looks SOOO much better here!! I wish sheโ€™d realise those tiny, tight skirts do nothing for her (they donโ€™t suit most people!) and that simpler, more classic outfits like this really suit her

• Heart
Reactions: 6