Jess Greenash - The Discharge Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol is it the girl with pink and blue hair? Always chatting about vaginal discharge 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
No but omg I can't bare to think what kind of content she is putting out when her username is 'The Discharge Girl' 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
It’s not her name it’s just she has 500 videos about discharge

Can’t believe admin started a thread on her actually calling her the discharge girl 🤣🤣🤣 I cant cope

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god I’ve seen this one, every single bleeping video is about her smelly vag

🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve seen her, she is just grim! 🤢
I think you’re really scraping the bottom of a well scraped barrel when you’re putting out this kind of content!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had never heard from her but just came across the one about her gf going down on her and her discharge. It was too much!!

Reactions: 1
Unpopular opinion apparently... but I quite like her :ROFLMAO: haven’t watched her recently but she seems sweet and down to Earth. She does some interesting videos, I like her food ones (I’m not vegan, used to be), her style is nice, and her challenge videos aren’t ridiculous like some YouTubers

To be fair I don’t watch her discharge videos as I’m not interested in that. Also found it weird how she asked to see her 16 year old cousins tits. I understand she’s very sexually liberal but she doesn’t seem to know where to draw the line

Reactions: 2
I really like her content. She seems very genuine and I admire her confidence a lot. Her videos are entertaining and although I find the amount of discharge-related ones kinda strange at times, I think it IS something that should be talked about more openly. I do wonder if it's "normal" to be able to smell your own vagina from a distance though... like maybe she should look into that a bit more. I'd be concerned if that were me. But I'm no expert so maybe it's just like that for some people?? Or maybe she's saying it to get more views. It can defo be a sign of infection or an imbalance of some kind, so I wish she would include that information, so that women (especially younger ones) don't ignore their symptoms and assume it's fine.

She's helped me feel more confident about my body hair and I stopped wearing bras (except at work lmao) partly because of her videos. idk I think she's great tbh.

Reactions: 5
I quite like her. She talks about normal bodily functions and features which can be really reassuring to young girls who hate themselves because they don't look like a Kartrashian.

Reactions: 4
I quite like her. She talks about normal bodily functions and features which can be really reassuring to young girls who hate themselves because they don't look like a Kartrashian.
I agree with you. Someone will always find this stuff too much or crude but honestly it never gets spoken about. All young girls get told is the basics of a period, not much else. I think it’s good to normalise this type of stuff. Honestly wish YouTube was around when I was growing up I think I would have learnt more there than I did at school.

Reactions: 3
This person popped up on my fyp just now so had a look see if a thread about her. No idea why TT think I’m interested but there ya go. Had a look anyway. Eye opener !

I just came here from a Snapchat subscription about sex ed. She was from Croydon which intrigued me but the minute I types in her name in Google, she is just synonymous with discharge 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 2