jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she was in Limerick, for what !?? I’m from there , loads of places very quite or closed! She too up her own arse that one

Reactions: 2
Ok. This thing makes my blood boil. I don’t get it. What is her appeal??????? Why do teenage girls wanna be like her? She’s actually a sewer rat. You wouldn’t go near here if someone paid ya to! I just do not get it. Like AT ALL!!!!!!! She is ROTTEN & an absolute troll!!! Who flounted the rules and is now mocking it on Instagram. Love how people always say, oh you’d never say that to my face. Well I would. I’d love to give her a slap and a good wash 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
Have to say her and her gang.. They are all trying so hard to be "ALT" and follow the Berlin scene. Its embarrassing. They look ridiculous, and try hard. Boring.

Reactions: 8
Her and her group of friends are so scaldy. Look like they haven't washed in days and maybe that flies in Berlin but you're not in Berlin anymore hun

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what she’s talking about on her stories??
I can't see, because her accounts on private, but there's an article in the Indo saying she got badly beaten up

I can't see, because her accounts on private, but there's an article in the Indo saying she got badly beaten up.
Edit - link -https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/influencer-jess-brennan-beaten-in-city-attack-39525795.html

Who's her boyfriend? Someone mentioned him on here but never see him on her stories

Agree with you all, what an infuriatingly bullshit statement. I’d have so much more respect if she just said look yeah it got out of hand and we’re sorry.
And the whataboutery at the end is even more infuriating. I am sick to the teeth of people saying 100s of tourists are flying into the country unchecked. I work in the airport, there is literally nobody coming in except for returning Irish, Irish going on holidays and the VERY odd US/UK tourist. Also less than 2% of cases related to travel, so stop using that as a scapegoat. Berlin shouldn’t have happened. But it did and mistakes were made so just apologize and move on.
Her boyfriend made a similarly dumb statement on his insta yesterday I seen.
What's his insta please?

I'd love to know how she stays so slim while eating so much shite
I’ve seen her in person a good few times and while she has a lovely body, she’s not as slim as she is in real life on insta. Either knows her angles very well or does a cheeky bit of editing.

Reactions: 3