jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a cop out of a statement
100% cop out. If it went the other way and if they were prosecuted for it, I wonder would she have a different tune then?! She just came across really smug in that statement

Reactions: 1
Agree with you all, what an infuriatingly bullshit statement. I’d have so much more respect if she just said look yeah it got out of hand and we’re sorry.
And the whataboutery at the end is even more infuriating. I am sick to the teeth of people saying 100s of tourists are flying into the country unchecked. I work in the airport, there is literally nobody coming in except for returning Irish, Irish going on holidays and the VERY odd US/UK tourist. Also less than 2% of cases related to travel, so stop using that as a scapegoat. Berlin shouldn’t have happened. But it did and mistakes were made so just apologize and move on.
Her boyfriend made a similarly dumb statement on his insta yesterday I seen.

Reactions: 8
Im starting to think she's not a very bright person... yeah if she said it just got a bit out of hand I'd have more respect for her.

she seems to be denying what the event was like.. we all seen her stories... why did she delete them then?

Reactions: 2
The bit at the bottom that the statement is her private property and not to be republished without her permission - hahahaha

The whole thing is so bad she's trending on twitter again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The “private property” thing is laughable; as is her excuse that it was only that moment and nothing else given her own stories showed a very different picture. Rage inducing.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but she’s an actual skank. I can smell her through my phone 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 That statement made my bloody boil 🙄🙄🙄🙄 so self righteous, not a poxy ounce of remorse. Makes me sick

Reactions: 2
what trolls was she even refering to there's about five people here discussing her ha. she is right that the government are not owning up to their failings but that doesn't make her brunch the right thing to do either. we all make duck ups own your duck ups and move on. no integrity.

or at least it you are gonna flout the rules and have a sesh why post it all over Instagram. The narcissism lol.

what trolls was she even refering to there's about five people here discussing her ha. she is right that the government are not owning up to their failings but that doesn't make her brunch the right thing to do either. we all make duck ups own your duck ups and move on. no integrity.

or at least it you are gonna flout the rules and have a sesh why post it all over Instagram. The narcissism lol.
Just catching up, was the brunch she organised the Berlin fiasco last weekend?

yeah it was called baked brunch she advertised it on Instagram and posted loads of stories at it also

I think she was referring to people on twitter as opposed to anything on here. There was a lot of nasty comments on twitter about the way she looks. Fair enough to criticise her actions but to come after her for how she looks is unfair and it wouldn't happen if she was a man.

yeah it was called baked brunch she advertised it on Instagram and posted loads of stories at it also
Omg so she's responsible for that 🙈 Berlin ded got a bad name out of it
I wasn't familiar with her, just saw her name mentioned on other threads

I think she was referring to people on twitter as opposed to anything on here. There was a lot of nasty comments on twitter about the way she looks. Fair enough to criticise her actions but to come after her for how she looks is unfair and it wouldn't happen if she was a man.
I agree. Theres no need to go after her on her appearance, her actions alone is what she should be judged on. Lads, I just cant understand how they got away with it?! Even if you take the social distancing out of equation, the 105 minute rule wasnt adhered to. Now, in fairness we all know loopholes around it (getting last sitting in a place) but she even said herself that the barman on the bar done that at the end of the brunch. Sure no drink was to be served if thats the case. Just goes to show its who you know in this country. Whats the point in some of us playing by the rules if people are carrying on like they dont give a tit?! Its pig ignorant tbh

oh I see I don't use Twitter but yah I agree unfair and unrelated to comment on her looks.

well she is not soley responsibile.. The venue and management are also. but she doesn't seem to think she did anything wrong at all.

The government tried to use her as a scapegoat when they were all down in Clifden getting twisted on scotch 🙄🙈😂

Reactions: 6
She is talking about trolls here because she said it’s funny it’s on a platform she does not even use. I presume she uses Twitter.