jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pity the neighbors wherever that after party is being held...That being said to be still going at 6 AM is something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Crikey they're some stamina - how do they all afford to be drinkin and druggin midweek like that. Onlyfans + Depop must be lucrative

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was able to session like that back in 2008 when I was on the dole and it was the recession. How do they do that now?! And that amazing apartment?!

She doesn't post her videos "live" and drags them out all over the week. Seen that session at the weekend!😅

Reactions: 3
I was able to when I was younger now I could do it every once in a while. She doesn't have a job though really so I suppose it doesn't matter if she's hanging for a week. Also she's mentioned before her mental health. Your mental health wouldn't be great if you were sessioning every weekend. I don't know I'm about 30 now and the hangovers definitely hit differently 😂.

Screaming that she’s posting her Happy New Years post today… we’re 3 days in 😂 2 day rollover for sure

Reactions: 4
How come Jess doesn't go out with the US girl Hope anymore?
Is there a page for her? onlyhopeadventures

Reactions: 3
How come Jess doesn't go out with the US girl Hope anymore?
Is there a page for her? onlyhopeadventures
Hope seems like the sweetest girl. A bit of a mad bastard but she seems lovely haha

Reactions: 2
Hope seems like the sweetest girl. A bit of a mad bastard but she seems lovely haha
Agree with this whole heartedly. I love her (as much as you can love someone on insta 😂). She has such a joie de vivre, it's so much fun seeing Ireland through her eyes

Reactions: 2
Agree with this whole heartedly. I love her (as much as you can love someone on insta 😂). She has such a joie de vivre, it's so much fun seeing Ireland through her eyes
I find the way she speaks so soothing haha she has a lovely accent

Does anyone know what the deal is with this Sanctuary night. I heard it’s a massive sex party with everyone ridin each other?

• Wow
Someone I know went in seen people in every corner of the place getting blown, bent over and boned the works and legged it pretty sharpish.
She didn’t know why their phones were not allowed in and were put into little bags by staff then she went in and seen people dressed in fetish were banging eachother and made a U turn back out 🤣🤣🤣 It’s literally a giant bleeping orgy what is wrong with these people absolute weirdos

Reactions: 4