jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely takes stuff. Once seen her at quite a posh event off her face on pills making a show of herself.

For someone who makes a living from social media she comes across unprofessional and disorganised
Sophie? I saw her at event YEARS ago when she was modelling with assets and same, was visibly out of it but then again the end of the Celtic tiger years and I suppose so was everyone haha. She always seemed so much wilder than her friends around then, her and Jess are obv a much better fit. Her house is stunning, giant seafront gaff in Monkstown

Just checked Sophie’s profile out, she is naturally very pretty and seems to be making big shakes in the styling world!? Have a look at the celebs she has helped style via celeb stylist she works/worked for Mimi Cuttell, pretty impressive. If I was her I wouldn’t be so open with her stories, some pretty obvious drug taking in her stories. Her BF is very good looking and seems wild!

I wouldn’t say natural haha she’s gorgeous but there’s work done… she looked v diff when she was 16/17. I agree she’s been given some unreal opportunities with work but I never felt she actually appreciated them, she’s obv on a long career break now or working remotely but I don’t know how that Works when you’re a stylists assistant who prob has to pull clothes and set things up physically. It prob helps she’s extremely well off, that affords you a very different level of freedom with work choices

Reactions: 1
I think her and Luke have broken up have they?
I'm so glad someone else is talking about this. I would love to know the goss on the two of them. They seemed perfect for each other if you know what I mean 🥴 so I'd be vvv interested to hear what happened

Reactions: 5
Whoever has done he'd latest lip face procedure should have their licence taken from them

That's the look she wants. Same with her botox. She doesn't go for a conventional look!
I think it suits her. I wouldn't go for it myself but I don't have the confidence to carry it off. I follow her to see what outfits and hair and make up she will put together. I think she's fab, and very creative.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she defo goes for that look with the fillers. She has even been getting them before they were mainstream 😅.

Reactions: 2
photoshops herself beyond belief I wudnt even know who that was
I saw Jess the other night and I did not recognise her. Someone pointed her out to me. She is unrecognisable in real life, photoshop and filtered to within an inch of her life. I don't get her, she is such a pretty girl. He Instagram is nothing like her, I also didn't realise how tall she was. Shocked.

Reactions: 3
I saw Jess the other night and I did not recognise her. Someone pointed her out to me. She is unrecognisable in real life, photoshop and filtered to within an inch of her life. I don't get her, she is such a pretty girl. He Instagram is nothing like her, I also didn't realise how tall she was. Shocked.
THIS! You get a shock when you see her in person, like you KNOW it's her but you do a double take.

I saw her a few months ago too and thought the same! Totally different chin/jawline in real life. She goes way overboard on the editing.

Reactions: 3
THIS! You get a shock when you see her in person, like you KNOW it's her but you do a double take.
Definitely had to do a double take! I don't get why people have to use all these filters, Jess is pretty enough as it is, in my opinion.

She doesn’t know who she is that’s why she pumps her face with anything she can, filters her photos beyond recognition and sells herself as this character she created and hides behind. It’s very sad actually she needs to go to counselling there’s some serious issues going on there and 30 is knocking on the door

I am all for women's liberation and the freedom to express themselves, but I honestly find Jess very vulgar, and feel the vulgarity is displayed in order to shock and draw attention to herself rather than being a byproduct of her personality. It was probably over a year ago now that she got a train to Limerick/Galway (can't remember which) with some girl friends. It was the middle of the day and they were filming themselves drunking, screaming, tweaking and humping each other on the train amist all the other passengers who probably felt very umcomfortable. When she arrived at the train station she took a video of herself squatting down on the ground outside (again, in the middle of the day) with her hand just barely covering the front of her fanny and showing a stream of piss flowing down between her legs. It was just rotten. It has nothing to do with being comfortable with your body and sexuality. There are toilets at every station. What was the reason for doing that and filming it? I would say the same thing if it were a man. I get the impression she has low self-esteem and wants to be known for grotesque acts. I don't think she does anything to benefit our gender and is an embarrassment. The fact that she doesn't seem to have any interest in working but just wants to float around different cities drunk and off her biscuit is not admirable, she basically adds nothing to society.

• Sick
Reactions: 16