jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 2021 Session Olympics are in full swing!!
🤣😂 I almost get second hand fear from watching her stories, tbf all her friends seem to be really fond of her and they’ve all been friends for a long time. I think Jess is harmless.

Reactions: 10
🤣😂 I almost get second hand fear from watching her stories, tbf all her friends seem to be really fond of her and they’ve all been friends for a long time. I think Jess is harmless.
Completely agree, they all seem like a genuine friend group. And that party seemed like such craic. What I would give to be drinking in the sunshine with my tits out surrounded by loved ones. She has the right idea.

Reactions: 12
are they like fetish / sex parties some of this crowd go to ? They look bizarre but don’t know if I’m being innocent or presumptuous

Reactions: 2
I’ve been wondering the same thing.. what sort of parties are these? Do they all take drugs or is it just drink and dancing in mad costumes?

I am fascinated by this group of people!!!

Also.. Sophie Shannon has 100% bought some of her following. Go through her followed by list on insta and you’ll see all the fake profiles 😂😂😂 so embarrassing, imagine thinking that highly of yourself..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Defo a lot of drugs I imagine. I just remember seeing videos where Sophie’s boyf was wearing all these chains and makeup and was grinding on guys. Whatever they’re into I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ve been wondering the same thing.. what sort of parties are these? Do they all take drugs or is it just drink and dancing in mad costumes?

Also.. Sophie Shannon has 100% bought some of her following. Go through her followed by list on insta and you’ll see all the fake profiles 😂😂😂 so embarrassing, imagine thinking that highly of yourself..

she’s 100% bought more than 2/3 of them haha. She was on 4-5k for AGES then all of a sudden was at like 15k :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And I mean a v short space of time. Morto

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she’s 100% bought more than 2/3 of them haha. She was on 4-5k for AGES then all of a sudden was at like 15k :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And I mean a v short space of time. Morto
Just checked Sophie’s profile out, she is naturally very pretty and seems to be making big shakes in the styling world!? Have a look at the celebs she has helped style via celeb stylist she works/worked for Mimi Cuttell, pretty impressive. If I was her I wouldn’t be so open with her stories, some pretty obvious drug taking in her stories. Her BF is very good looking and seems wild!

I’m not a drug taker so can’t relate to that part but it looks like they had a ball and I’d love to be a friend at that party / holiday!
I follow Sophie and enjoyed her travel stories. Her BF irrationally annoys me though think it’s all the weird staring. He seems quite arrogant

Ah yeah they defo take loads of drugs. As for sex, I dunno they just get up to whatever they want I suppose. They know how to throw a good session anyway 😁

They probably take acid, pills, coke, ket whatever over the course of a long sesh or festival. I used to live a lifestyle similar to her.. I've also been around her at sessions in Dublin the odd time. You don't have to be completely out of it if you use drugs. You can use them whatever way you want. Sometimes I would only use a little of something. The more you use drugs the more you know how to use them and how to use them for whatever effect you're looking for.

Reactions: 9
She definitely takes stuff. Once seen her at quite a posh event off her face on pills making a show of herself.

For someone who makes a living from social media she comes across unprofessional and disorganised

Reactions: 1