Jersey Shore and Family Vacation.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve found further threads. A lot of people are saying that the Italian season was really dark. I think that’s one of best seasons. Season 3 for me is dark. The whole drama between Sam and Ron. Him wrecking all of Sam’s belonging (not saying she’s innocent she played a big part) but that’s the season for me where I thought the production team should step in. It’s bordering abusive but nobody did anything as it’s ‘good tv’ 🤷🏻‍♀️
Completely agree! I liked the Italian one, tho jionni acted like a dick. At times season 3 was so bad to watch, don't no how the rest of them coped.

Reactions: 4
As @LinaLamont says, I too have found my people!
This was my best friend and i’s absolute favourite show when we were at uni. I would download episodes on pirate bay in the uni library to bring back to our flat to watch while curing our hangovers with some weed 😍 ah those were the days.

I agree I think Italy was one of the best, also when they’d go back to the shore after being away and they’d All be excited to go to karma ❤
On those rare occasions I ever go out I like to yell ‘cabs are here!’

Reactions: 7
I’ve only ever watched the censored version. I wonder what the uncensored version is like? I’m guessing we hear all the swear words, also to understand that in the original you actually see Snooki get punched by that guy (I’ve seen the footage and I’m glad mtv have kept that out) I wonder if other things have been cut out?

Completely agree! I liked the Italian one, tho jionni acted like a dick. At times season 3 was so bad to watch, don't no how the rest of them coped.
I never understood Jionni’s attitude towards Nicole. He met her on the show so knew what she was like. He had no problem going back and ‘banging’ her back in series 3.

Reactions: 2
I’ve only ever watched the censored version. I wonder what the uncensored version is like? I’m guessing we hear all the swear words, also to understand that in the original you actually see Snooki get punched by that guy (I’ve seen the footage and I’m glad mtv have kept that out) I wonder if other things have been cut out?

I never understood Jionni’s attitude towards Nicole. He met her on the show so knew what she was like. He had no problem going back and ‘banging’ her back in series 3.
That's what annoyed me! He bloody knew who snooki was. Plus she didn't even do anything 😳 also I need vinnys mum to cook for me 😂 unpopular opinion aswell uncle nino makes my skin crawl. Creep 🤮

Reactions: 3
I think Mike ‘The Situation’ has done so well, he’s totally changed his life, attitude and outlook and I love seeing it. I hated him in Jersey Shore but love how he has turned it around owns his mistakes, is loving and positive and think him and Lauren will make amazing parents.

Reactions: 9
I wish there had been more seasons prior to them settling down 😂 miss the antics.

Watched the old ones back during lockdown and Ronnie was terrible to Sam. She took so much from him and would get the blame for starting it if ever she stood up for herself.

I found the Italy season hard to watch because you could tell Jenni was going through something. I know she's since spoke about it, was sad to watch although she never disclosed anything. She looked a shell of herself.

That's what annoyed me! He bloody knew who snooki was. Plus she didn't even do anything 😳 also I need vinnys mum to cook for me 😂 unpopular opinion aswell uncle nino makes my skin crawl. Creep 🤮
I would love to go to Vinnys for Sunday dinner and have Paola cook the Italian style feast. I’m with you with Uncle Nino. He has his funny moments and I think I laugh more because you don’t understand what he’s saying. But he is a creep.

I love Jersey Shore! Spent my maternity leave watching it. Would love to go to Jenks for a meatball day out then end up in Karma. ‘Cabs are here’ (in the voice of Pauly D) is still mine and my friend’s motto on a night out

Also my favourite episode is the aftermath of ‘the note’ when it all kicked off between Sam and Jenni. Good times. Snooki was my favourite hot mess and always fancied Vinnie.

Reactions: 5
I love Jersey Shore! Spent my maternity leave watching it. Would love to go to Jenks for a meatball day out then end up in Karma. ‘Cabs are here’ (in the voice of Pauly D) is still mine and my friend’s motto on a night out

Also my favourite episode is the aftermath of ‘the note’ when it all kicked off between Sam and Jenni. Good times. Snooki was my favourite hot mess and always fancied Vinnie.
I read somewhere that Ronnie got involved in that fight. He pushed Jenni 😳
I always liked Vinny.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I lovedJersey shore back in the day. My waters broke with my daughter whilst watching an episode haha. Hope Sam comes back now shes split with that idiot she was engaged too and Ron is no longer in it.
First episode where situation said none of the girls were attractive lol he was such a knob head back in the day.

Reactions: 3
[
I love Jersey shore back in the day. My waters broke with my daughter whilst watching an episode haha. Hope Sam comes back now shes split with that idiot she was engaged too and Ron is no longer in it.
First episode where situation said none of the girls were attractive lol he was such a knob head back in the day.
Mike was a massive douche bag, remember when he head butted a concrete wall in Italy and spent the rest of the series in a neck brace? 😂😂😂 fun times

[

Mike was a massive douche bag, remember when he head butted a concrete wall in Italy and spent the rest of the series in a neck brace? 😂😂😂 fun times
The Italian season was hard to watch sometimes but I find it be one of the best seasons. I think that’s the season that highlighted that Mike and Ronnie were abusing substances. For Ronnie it was when he was on the phone to a friend after a fight with Sammi and he was shaking and sweating buckets I believe it was steroids.
I would love for Sammi to come back even for a few episodes.

Aw that’s sad Sammi’s broke off her engagement - I was really rooting for her! I’m not sure she’d come back because I don’t think she and the other girls get on now.

I love Mike and Lauren but why is Lauren putting beauty filters on her newborn??? That is so weird to me

I see Jen Harley, Ronnie’s ex has been arrested for DV and assault with a deadly weapon. Not sure if the other person involved was Ron but those two really need to stop the drink/drugs… and get their tit together for their daughter.

I see Jen Harley, Ronnie’s ex has been arrested for DV and assault with a deadly weapon. Not sure if the other person involved was Ron but those two really need to stop the drink/drugs… and get their tit together for their daughter.
She's got a new man! So it's maybe him 😬 who knows tho, they defo do need to get their act together, both are clearly fucked up. Poor ariana.

This thread has made me start watching from the beginning again. I haven’t seen it since it originally aired!

I haven’t seen any of Family Vacation so I’ll watch that afterwards.

I love original jersey shore Iv rewatched all 6 seasons soo many times ! I can’t really stand the new seasons as I feel the cast are no longer relatable, they have been around for ages so are all very famous and rich and even have new faces so they don’t even look like the same people. Snooki was my favourite she was a hot mess but that’s why she was loved because she was just being herself ! She’s just boring and annoying now and I wish we could go back in time and make more of the old seasons 😆

Reactions: 6
A few weeks ago Ronnie was in the news for domestic violence (again) and now he’s engaged. Talk about moving fast.

• Wow
This is absolutely life-changing 😂 I am still reading, thank-you! Seriously though whenver I was linked to reddit I use to feel like a Granny as I couldn’t actually configure it but maybe I need to get into reddit…if the threads are anything like the below that is.

His perspective on Sam and Ronnie is very interesting, maybe because he is a guy he’s being a lil soft on Ron!? Overall he is very objective, not too personal and very articulate. Love it.