Jersey Shore and Family Vacation.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on MTV on Wednesday nights at 11pm. No subtitles anymore though, which I need to watch so really accessible 🙄 Not on Paramount Plus either which usually has subtitles when MTV fails to provide them. Weird as they usually put it up on Paramount once it's aired.

Reactions: 3
It's on MTV on Wednesday nights at 11pm. No subtitles anymore though, which I need to watch so really accessible 🙄 Not on Paramount Plus either which usually has subtitles when MTV fails to provide them. Weird as they usually put it up on Paramount once it's aired.
Ahh I don’t have mtv. It’s really weird how it’s not on paramount plus!

Does anyone know where to watch the new season? It’s not on paramount 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you've got a vpn set it to canada & use this link. It's what I've been doing for quite a while. No signing up to any subscriptions or 'signing in' to prove youre from that country, just click and play.

Reactions: 2
Angelina had right idea when she said she should go, Sam's back. Angelina is a lunatic.

Sam is too mature for Angelina.

All that talking about Sam's house and how she'll take her out. Sam had a house before she could have came back how many years ago they were begging for her back all the time Sam was the one not wanting to come back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The worst thing mtv did, was bring the staten island dump back to this show. She isn't needed, and never was. She's desperate to be an it girl (js crew) and it shows. It's really pathetic now, the ott tantrums and the snide jabs. I know a lot is scripted i mean hell it went from jwow saying she would only be civil to having one on one scenes with her this time round, but angelina should never have been brought back. I am tired of her storyline. The show would have/will survive without her antics.

Reactions: 4
Agreed, I find her boring and difficult to watch. She's a one trick pony, I have no interest in the stupid hissy fits

The worst thing mtv did, was bring the staten island dump back to this show. She isn't needed, and never was. She's desperate to be an it girl (js crew) and it shows. It's really pathetic now, the ott tantrums and the snide jabs. I know a lot is scripted i mean hell it went from jwow saying she would only be civil to having one on one scenes with her this time round, but angelina should never have been brought back. I am tired of her storyline. The show would have/will survive without her antics.
Oh god I dunno, imagine how boring and scripted it would be without her in it, it would be Deena dressing everyone in hideous T-shirts and Mike throwing pretend parties constantly. There is absolutely no storylines without Angelina.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really flip flop between liking and disliking Angelina. I haven’t watched any of the latest series yet but I plan to this weekend.

I really hope things work out with her biological family though (please don’t tell me if it does or not yet haha)

Oh god I dunno, imagine how boring and scripted it would be without her in it, it would be Deena dressing everyone in hideous T-shirts and Mike throwing pretend parties constantly. There is absolutely no storylines without Angelina.
Agree, the show would be nothing without Ange, they're all boring AF and recycled the same stuff. They brought Ange back for the drama and she delivers 🤷‍♀️ I feel for her at the moment, she's clearly on something and so unhinged. She has been through alot!

Reactions: 5
Angelina saying she's responsible for Sammi being able to buy a house, how embarrassing

Reactions: 2
The best thing MTV did was bring Angelina back. The show would be NOTHING without her.
Love or dislike her, she brings the drama and entertainment!

She has given SO much of her private life to the show - her wedding, her breakup, her new relationships, her family issues, her fallouts with the rest of the roomies.

Who wants to see fake storylines? Nicole & Deena doing a fake chat show? Mike preaching about his sobriety, Jenni not discussing her divorce, Pauly sharing ZERO on his life???

The show would be an absolute snooze fest without the dirty little hamster

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her drama isn't good drama though, she isn't fun drama to watch. She is being pathetic at this age screaming at Sam about she got her that house, that she can take her out, she did act like a toddler. She makes everything about her and attacking others to make herself the victim about what she's going through. Sam and Mike were right in the bus.

She needs to see mental help and get herself off this show to work on herself if she got so much going on.

Tbh this whole Ron things makes me think they aren’t as close as they make out. Same with Sam they hadn’t see her for years. I think maybe Jenni, Nicole and Deena are friends and Vinny and Pauly but doubt they actually mix all together as much as they make out
I remember when they filmed the original series, it was after Vinny and Pauly becoming ‘best friends’ and they both admitted that they hardly see each other (if ever) outside of filming

Reactions: 1
I’ve just started watching episode two. Wow. What a woman Lauren is. I’m not really a fan of her but hearing how she stood by Mike the whole time through his addiction, while dealing with her own problems, she’s a strong woman
---
I didn’t realise she lost her brother to addiction whilst helping mike