Jersey Shore and Family Vacation.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the trailer for the new series of Family Vacation. Snooki is back. Just started watching Jersey Shore from series 1. Views on the older and the newer series.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I love it too 🤣 I’ve watched the old series so many times but I haven’t seen the most recent series of family vacation so I need to catch up!

Reactions: 1
I’m up to the episode where Snooki gets punched ☹ Series 3,4 and 5 are my favourite. I stumbled across a thread on Reddit started by someone who worked on series 1 and 2 that’s an interesting read.

Reactions: 2
I’m up to the episode where Snooki gets punched ☹ Series 3,4 and 5 are my favourite. I stumbled across a thread on Reddit started by someone who worked on series 1 and 2 that’s an interesting read.
Can you post a link for this please

I miss Sam

I’m so glad Sam escaped from Rhaaaan staaaap. He was such a domestic abuser and is still in the news for assaulting his current gf.
Sam seems so much happier out of the limelight and away from that roided up loon.

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad Sam escaped from Rhaaaan staaaap. He was such a domestic abuser and is still in the news for assaulting his current gf.
Sam seems so much happier out of the limelight and away from that roided up loon.
I really thought Ron had changed his life from watching the last series of family vacation. True what they say a leopard never changes its spots.

Randomly I used the phrase - Gym, Tan and laundry the other day 😂
I used to love the old series.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn't he horrid! That time when he was trashing her stuff and broke her glasses 😭

Randomly I used the phrase - Gym, Tan and laundry the other day 😂
I used to love the old series.
Same 😂 and grenades LOL

I said ‘crickets’ at work the other day my colleagues weren’t talking and I was busy putting a report in. I have been known to shout ‘oh yeah’ at random times (especially if I have done a rewatch 😬) both times I was given funny looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On the Miami episodes now. You begin to see a real connection between Nicole and Vinny. I wanted to see them give a relationship a go. I’m more Nicole and Vinny rather than Pauly D and Jenni.

On the Miami episodes now. You begin to see a real connection between Nicole and Vinny. I wanted to see them give a relationship a go. I’m more Nicole and Vinny rather than Pauly D and Jenni.
Pauly d and Jenni 😂 all whilst she had a bf aswell 😬

• Haha
I’ve found my people 😆. ‘Shut your mouth, you dirty little hamster’ has played on a loop in my head for years lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve found my people 😆. ‘Shut your mouth, you dirty little hamster’ has played on a loop in my head for years lmao.
Love your name (one of my favourite film characters)
Jolie didn’t help herself at times. One of favourites Is: “All right, Kim Kardashian...
-You're more like the Rob Kardashian of Staten Island”
So many good one liners from one show.

• Heart
Love your name (one of my favourite film characters)
Jolie didn’t help herself at times. One of favourites Is: “All right, Kim Kardashian...
-You're more like the Rob Kardashian of Staten Island”
So many good one liners from one show.
Staten island dump 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve found further threads. A lot of people are saying that the Italian season was really dark. I think that’s one of best seasons. Season 3 for me is dark. The whole drama between Sam and Ron. Him wrecking all of Sam’s belonging (not saying she’s innocent she played a big part) but that’s the season for me where I thought the production team should step in. It’s bordering abusive but nobody did anything as it’s ‘good tv’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3