Jeremy Kyle Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have any idea whats going on with this suspension? Anything I've read seems a bit vague.

Think one of his guests who he was supposed to be helping has died. That’s all they are saying atm. but like you say, very vague. I think as there’s a death involved they may not be allowed to publish too much just yet

His days on tv are up. Can’t stand him

Reactions: 4
Was literally coming on here to start a thread on the same thing.

I’ve read an article that someone died a week after filming. There must be some evidence linking the Kyle shoe to the death of else it wouldn’t be suspended.

I hope it never returns. Horrendous show and threat he spoke to people was truly awful

Reactions: 1
I'm thinking must be suicide, but it's happened before on ITV shows, one of the contestants from Take me out took his own life and they still aired the episode. I understand pulling the episode but cancelling the show indefinitely seems a bit extreme, there has to be more to it?!

Reactions: 3
I'm thinking must be suicide, but it's happened before on ITV shows, one of the contestants from Take me out took his own life and they still aired the episode. I understand pulling the episode but cancelling the show indefinitely seems a bit extreme, there has to be more to it?!
I agree I think there is more to it

Reactions: 2
I was wondering the same. ITV news didn’t really give much info out otherwise, but it makes you wonder what actually happened on the show for them to pull it all indefinitely.

JK is a complete bully anyway. The way he screeches in peoples faces like he’s high and mighty really infuriates me.

The person that passed away is from the area I live. She’s uote out there on social media and has been on the show before. I was never a fan of this person but it’s a really sad outcome after years of struggles.

Apparently they were due to be aired this morning but out of respect haven’t shown it..... puzzling as to why it would be pulled like it has been, must be more to it

If it’s confirmed as the person I mentioned in my comment it wasn’t suicide.

They were rushed to hospital the other week with chest pains

The person that passed away is from the area I live. She’s uote out there on social media and has been on the show before. I was never a fan of this person but it’s a really sad outcome after years of struggles.

Apparently they were due to be aired this morning but out of respect haven’t shown it..... puzzling as to why it would be pulled like it has been, must be more to it

It could just be out of respect for the family and the lady who died? Or has it been cancelled completey?

Is it definitely her that was the guest who died after filming? I know who you are talking about and that she had been on it before but are these two things definitely related?

As others have said, something definitely not right with this story if they have pulled it indefinitely. I can understand not airing this episode but conducting an investigation and not showing any more episodes until further notice? That is odd.

Reactions: 2
Is it definitely her that was the guest who died after filming? I know who you are talking about and that she had been on it before but are these two things definitely related?

As others have said, something definitely not right with this story if they have pulled it indefinitely. I can understand not airing this episode but conducting an investigation and not showing any more episodes until further notice? That is odd.
From what I’ve read yeah. Apparently she was on with her kids again.... something really strange.

If it 100% is her I wonder if they are blaming the way he starts with guests that’s brought it on

From what I’ve read yeah. Apparently she was on with her kids again.... something really strange.

If it 100% is her I wonder if they are blaming the way he starts with guests that’s brought it on
That is desperately sad. I have followed that lady's story for a couple of years since she first made the headlines (not going to add any details about why she did as dont want her identifiable) and loved that things were looking really positive for her with an engagement etc. A tragic end. And if there is a link to the show then there are definitely answers to be had.

Maybe something to do with a drug addict and their rehabilitation services failed them? Who knows. If it was unrelated there would be no need to cancel the show completely, like many have said just pull that particular episode

That is desperately sad. I have followed that lady's story for a couple of years since she first made the headlines (not going to add any details about why she did as dont want her identifiable) and loved that things were looking really positive for her with an engagement etc. A tragic end. And if there is a link to the show then there are definitely answers to be had.
I know what you mean. I think she could have done without the early videos but for everything to be on the right track and it happens is very sad indeed

I feel for her family. A sudden unexpected loss is the hardest

The lady who passed from a heart attack on Saturday wasn’t the reason the show was pulled according to the Daily Mirror it was another guests death (I did put a link on here and then read peoples comments on not naming her so deleted)