Jenshomejournal (previously Homeatplot12)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it still just me here? 😂. She’s going to be insufferable with her insta baby isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it still just me here? 😂. She’s going to be insufferable with her insta baby isn’t she.
Absolutely! Im highly embarrassed she showed those txts between her and her husband, She comes across as a petulant child! She will be one of these muppets who milk every pregnancy related problem and make out shes the only one ever to get pregnant/give birth!

Absolutely! Im highly embarrassed she showed those txts between her and her husband, She comes across as a petulant child! She will be one of these muppets who milk every pregnancy related problem and make out shes the only one ever to get pregnant/give birth!
It was all so cringey. I called this pregnancy a few weeks back when her content shrivelled up. Her husbands replies in those texts though 😂. He’s already fed up with her whinging. 😂

• Haha
Please share the texts I’m blocked lol

Only just found this thread!!! Surprised it’s not more active or she just has bots follow her. The almost daily story of her opening a window really isn’t a flex. It was one too many for and decided to see if there were other like minded people 😂

Only just found this thread!!! Surprised it’s not more active or she just has bots follow her. The almost daily story of her opening a window really isn’t a flex. It was one too many for and decided to see if there were other like minded people 😂
Hey. Don’t worry. You aren’t alone. She Pisses me right off 😂😂

It’s bit odd, it’s like she only measures up to where the rail in on the window wall. I’m not a massive fan of her style these days, it’s almost a too much of a theme

I was having a little nosey at that whole 86talent getaway thing. I don’t know much about the world of influencers but did she come across as a bit of an outsider? Maybe just how it seemed to me. And no. She can’t hang wallpaper properly.