Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess tagging them is easier than ppl messaging her asking where it is? she’s fairly transparent which it comes to declaring stuff and the places she’s staying, I’ve never seen other influencers stay there so I’d say everything was booked and paid for by her which is lovely to see. usually when hotels gift stays you always see multiple influencers stay around same time.
No they’ve been doing it a lot lately. They even had the worst of the worst beggy Mitchell Shannen Reilly McGrath there lately which I couldn’t get over as she isn’t exactly the demographic for a family hotel. And there’s another blogger who I’ve never heard of there too Sinead’s Curvy Stules. Also noted that she’s in an upgraded room/what used to be their bridal suite years ago

Reactions: 3
No they’ve been doing it a lot lately. They even had the worst of the worst beggy Mitchell Shannen Reilly McGrath there lately which I couldn’t get over as she isn’t exactly the demographic for a family hotel. And there’s another blogger who I’ve never heard of there too Sinead’s Curvy Stules. Also noted that she’s in an upgraded room/what used to be their bridal suite years ago
Awe ok don’t follow them so wouldn’t have seen. what ever the motive of tagging it’s nice not to see her teaching her child how to swear like twins and me and actually enjoying spending time with him

Reactions: 2
Looks like Carter is having an absolute blast, everything on the holier is for him. You can see he’s having a super time.

Reactions: 11
Looks like Carter is having an absolute blast, everything on the holier is for him. You can see he’s having a super time.
There's something weird about the way she goes overboard telling us how much she loves the child and she's so lucky to be his mam etc. Like we presume you love your child, it's not something you really need to tell everyone.

Reactions: 4
I guess she tries to make things extra special for him given the fact his dad isn’t around and his dad was abusive.. I see nothing wrong with Jen, she’s one of the good ones ☺

Reactions: 23
I did laugh at her Dad's 'Welcome to Tallaght' note with all the cleaning stuff! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m still undecided about her. Don’t know if she’s playing a good game and is better at hiding it than FBG or what. She seems to do an awful lot of ads. Does she contact the companies or do they just happen to see her. Like with the Avoca clinic did she go there for consultation then say she’s a blogger and get discount?

Reactions: 5
I’m still undecided about her. Don’t know if she’s playing a good game and is better at hiding it than FBG or what. She seems to do an awful lot of ads. Does she contact the companies or do they just happen to see her. Like with the Avoca clinic did she go there for consultation then say she’s a blogger and get discount?
I really don’t get why people get their knickers in a twist about influencers doing a lot of ads.She is a single mother providing for her child. The money is pretty Damn good, I don’t think any one of us would turn it down. If I find it too much or too annoying I just don’t watch them.

Reactions: 17
I like her mostly, and her story. She’s done really well for herself to be so confident to lay everything bare after leaving an abuser, and then the massive weight loss on top of it. She’s not lost sight of what’s important along the way (her son) unlike so many of them who let ‘Insta fame’ go to their head and act like they are up for an Oscar.

I’m sure she’s not perfect though!

Reactions: 4
She didn’t partner with Avoca for her very first surgery. I don’t think she did anyway. My guess is they both saw it as a good opportunity to promote the place with her subsequent ones as the first one went so well. Can’t blame the girl, the surgery is expensive.

I like Jen, I think her ads are on brand and she doesn’t come across as an insta hun.

Reactions: 10
She didn’t partner with Avoca for her very first surgery. I don’t think she did anyway. My guess is they both saw it as a good opportunity to promote the place with her subsequent ones as the first one went so well. Can’t blame the girl, the surgery is expensive.

I like Jen, I think her ads are on brand and she doesn’t come across as an insta hun.
She was given a discount for her first surgery I'm nearly sure she said it.

Reactions: 2
She said herself she wasn’t an influencer that she set up her page to help herself with weight loss that’s my point about the ads. No-one is begrudging her making money for herself and her child. Just my opinion

Reactions: 6
I really like her.
Particularly when she was asked if she'd release a book and her answer was along thelines of im just someone who lost weight, ill leave that to professionals.

Shows the likes of Trishas Transformation have run away with themselves and have notions about their importance
I'm not being a witch,genuinely,but I don't get the whole trishas transformation thing..if anyone should be inspiring anyone to lose weight,me included,it should be jen...

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t seem like a great advertisement for her doctor / clinic when she’s having to have some of her surgery re-done!!! Wouldn’t fill me with confidence if I was going to him for a similar surgery!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Doesn’t seem like a great advertisement for her doctor / clinic when she’s having to have some of her surgery re-done!!! Wouldn’t fill me with confidence if I was going to him for a similar surgery!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
She explained (at the time, and when discussing this surgery) it was because it couldn't all be removed the first time as it would have been too traumatic for her body, and wouldn't have given the 'best' results- it was always part of the plan for her treatment.

Reactions: 16
Her surgeries are well spaced out.. like one a year I think? She lives at home and between her job and Insta and the discount she gets I’m sure she can well afford it

And the expense when she pretends every single thing she does is for the child. Like it's fine to do things for yourself but don't pretend you're Mother Theresa.
A happy parent is important for any child especially when she is parenting alone. It’s important she looks after herself too given she is the only parent Carter has in his life. Definitely don’t begrudge her it.

Reactions: 18