Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on ireland am now talking about domestic abuse
Her dress is on back to front I have the same dress and the line down the middle goes at the back how would you not know ur dress is the wrong way doing live TV
She’s on Ireland AM talking about domestic abuse & your first thought was her dress? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She’s on Ireland AM talking about domestic abuse & your first thought was her dress? 🤦‍♀️
I actually missed her interview so I've no idea what imput she had and seriously you would want to have no heart not to have sympathy with anyone in that situation
I caught the end when no one was talking and it just said it on the bottom of the screen
It's simply my observation that her dress was back to front on TV

Reactions: 10
I do quite like Jen.

But I'm not sure I believe her comment yesterday about the latest Penneys reel not being an ad. She said she paid for the clothes herself. But is it not a huge coincidence that 2 of her friends who are influencers also put up a try on reel of clothes from Penneys around the same time....?

I'm presuming they were given gift vouchers to use - which is gifted - which is an ad.....

Reactions: 16
I do quite like Jen.

But I'm not sure I believe her comment yesterday about the latest Penneys reel not being an ad. She said she paid for the clothes herself. But is it not a huge coincidence that 2 of her friends who are influencers also put up a try on reel of clothes from Penneys around the same time....?

I'm presuming they were given gift vouchers to use - which is gifted - which is an ad.....
Started reporting them all ..

Reactions: 5
I do quite like Jen.

Grace had up that clothes were bought with voucher given at PR event, so Jen def got same voucher

Reactions: 6
Grace had up that clothes were bought with voucher given at PR event, so Jen def got same voucher
Find it hard to imagine that she’d come on to address the comments and say she paid for the items if it was a lie, surely she’d just ignore the comments if she didn’t want to say. I don’t recall her ever working with Penneys, where as Grace has done many times. I’d be inclined to believe she just bought a few bits herself.

Reactions: 2
I do like Jen and her content BUT I can’t deal with her videoing herself eating and drinking…. Just show the food and the recipe and macros….that’s enough! No need to see chewing and slurping 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
Literally tagging everywhere lately on the beg.

Boojum

Dunnes

Coffee shops...

Does my head in... its 100% begging.

Reactions: 16
Literally tagging everywhere lately on the beg.

Boojum

Dunnes

Coffee shops...

Does my head in... its 100% begging.
Must be watching her pennies for the house purchase. Fair play to her doing it on her own, hope it goes well for her. Admire the way she has gotten herself out of such a bad situation. Very lucky to have had her family to come home to of course but nonetheless it couldn’t have been easy.

Reactions: 10
Must be watching her pennies for the house purchase. Fair play to her doing it on her own, hope it goes well for her. Admire the way she has gotten herself out of such a bad situation. Very lucky to have had her family to come home to of course but nonetheless it couldn’t have been easy.
I like Jen she has stayed true to what her page is about food and exercise
She’s done amazing and seems to be a great mam not like her buddy FBG
Can’t understand though why she edits herself in her own pics she looks amazing anyway

Reactions: 15