Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a new Channel bag she needs to show off. Not the tat she flogs. Great life she has.
And the lifestyle will continue with 3 under 2, just wait and see. Infuriating she gets to prance around living it up getting it all so soft. Those stupid ott heels she wears everywhere too … on walks 🙄

Reactions: 3
And the lifestyle will continue with 3 under 2, just wait and see. Infuriating she gets to prance around living it up getting it all so soft. Those stupid ott heels she wears everywhere too … on walks 🙄
I doubt she walks far in them. Just to get a couple of snaps and back to the car.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god lads shes been hacked. Her account is gone and she has set up a new one begging for help and followers. Karma is a witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh my god lads shes been hacked. Her account is gone and she has set up a new one begging for help and followers. Karma is a witch.
The praying emoji in her new bio 😂

Last edited:
Just as she was laying the foundations for getting a free nursery for the twins. Sigh!

Reactions: 4
Don't shoot me but I feel sorry for her. Although I'm sure she will be back.

I also didn't get the wallpaper on the doors of the wardrobes, obviously I'm not chic. To me it looks messy and cheap.

Another. What happened to the dog? Did she get rid of him because it didn't suit her lifestyle anymore or her wasn't getting the engagement she wanted?

In other news, 31 migrants drowned today trying to cross the English Channel yet people are "devastated" for Jennifer!!! This bleeping world 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hopefully this will make Jennifer reevaluate her life and focus on a different direction although I doubt it. She works with her mother alot so maybe go down that route. Her mother must be mid 60's so probably looking at retirement soon. She could take over the business.
Influencer is probably a lot easier than curtains and easier money.

Reactions: 1
Hopefully this will make Jennifer reevaluate her life and focus on a different direction although I doubt it. She works with her mother alot so maybe go down that route. Her mother must be mid 60's so probably looking at retirement soon. She could take over the business.
Influencer is probably a lot easier than curtains and easier money.
Id say she’s seething to be missing out on all the Black Friday clicks and links of her shite jumpers 💰 not a chance, she’s another greedy one seeking constant validation for her extreme skinniness from strangers on Instagram and easy money with it.

Reactions: 6
Did she actually go to Lough Rynn to do a photo shoot for a handbag giveaway? I’m also finding it hard to believe she would have paid full market price & didn’t get a discount from BTs along the way. 🤔

Did she actually go to Lough Rynn to do a photo shoot for a handbag giveaway? I’m also finding it hard to believe she would have paid full market price & didn’t get a discount from BTs along the way. 🤔
Same but I can’t see why BTs would give her a discount! They never do pr I feel like

I would imagine she paid full price or possibly bought in a black Friday offer. Bit odd to take the bag you are giving away to a hotel to take photos.

I would imagine she paid full price or possibly bought in a black Friday offer. Bit odd to take the bag you are giving away to a hotel to take photos.
It’s all a gaining followers exercise. Was that her work for today trotting off to lough rynn in a weather warning to prance around with a bag 🙄

Reactions: 7
What happened with her hat business? Does she not have that no longer? I always thought she hand made these!

What happened with her hat business? Does she not have that no longer? I always thought she hand made these!
Read back on the thread …. Stories of lots of gluing on cheap bits and leaving them drying in the garden and a smell of dogs piss. Her pug seems to have disappeared.

• Haha
Fellow milliner. They are tough to make and time consuming- hence the cost, the fabric was easily bought in woollen mills on Dublin quays but when they closed it became difficult and expensive to buy. She is up there with Carol Kennelly in terms of price, but Carol Kennelly's price comes from awards her pieces have won! Jen just seemed to put herself in same callabur without the status or recognition!

Reactions: 4
I'd say there will be diamonds tonight!
What break away no. are we on now … we’ve been told a good few times it will be her last night out ever before the twins … but we all know it will be business as usual as she lives for out and ‘stunning hun’. I don’t think he has a notion based on what others have said in the thread about him! We’ll see. Another place I want to go but again having a toddler same age as hers can’t count our nights away since having her on one hand! Oh to be Jen and trying on clothes is work!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.