Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm predicting an engagement from this holiday 😍
Now or never! I see she went one better than Ailbhe Garrihy and brought the mother and aunt to mind! I feel guilty asking my mum to mind the very odd night. I’d say she’s had my lady (similar age to Alex) maybe 4/5 times since she was born. Jennifer was out for dinner all last summer. Interested to see how she keeps it up with 3!

Now or never! I see she went one better than Ailbhe Garrihy and brought the mother and aunt to mind! I feel guilty asking my mum to mind the very odd night. I’d say she’s had my lady (similar age to Alex) maybe 4/5 times since she was born. Jennifer was out for dinner all last summer. Interested to see how she keeps it up with 3!
I know my little one is a little older and I haven't been out once since I had her 🤔🤔 she'd very very lucky

Reactions: 1
I know my little one is a little older and I haven't been out once since I had her 🤔🤔 she'd very very lucky
The way she portrays being done up and out so much you d swear it’s the norm for a new mum so I’m glad to see it’s very much not and I’m not alone!

Casually re doing the whole house …. ‘How many freebies can I get’ …. Let’s wait and see! So predictable they all are but when it’s so easy for them who could blame them 😏

Casually re doing the whole house …. ‘How many freebies can I get’ …. Let’s wait and see! So predictable they all are but when it’s so easy for them who could blame them 😏

Yeah, lots of #gifted #collab to come

Reactions: 2
Yeah, lots of #gifted #collab to come
I actually don't follow her but I know the family. Her mother does interiors, It could be a way to promote her mothers business. She is very expensive for curtains, blinds etc. but her work would be very high end!!

Is Jennifer a full-time instagrammer now? No mention of her hats in her profile anymore.
I was wondering that too! She used to be non stop with her millinery business!
Perhaps now that covid restrictions are easing we might see more of that content again.

Holidays in Kerry now … her caption leaving Spain only a couple of weeks ago was it will be 18 years before another holiday or something to that effect …. Doubt it was even 18days!

Holidays in Kerry now … her caption leaving Spain only a couple of weeks ago was it will be 18 years before another holiday or something to that effect …. Doubt it was even 18days!
sure to her kerrys not a holiday.

Wonder was she hoping for a ring this weekend 🤔 or are they engaged and I'm mistaken 😅

Wonder was she hoping for a ring this weekend 🤔 or are they engaged and I'm mistaken 😅
Hoping with a long time I’d say! Baba was defo left at home … trips away every few weeks. It’s a bloggers/ trying on baggy jumpers persons life!

Away for another 2 nights … the toddler at home seems more like an accessory for the gram when it suits. Weekends are precious for me with my toddler at home due to working full time all week; which Jen also claims to do …. Which looks more like walking around brown Thomas mostly

Away for another 2 nights … the toddler at home seems more like an accessory for the gram when it suits. Weekends are precious for me with my toddler at home due to working full time all week; which Jen also claims to do …. Which looks more like walking around brown Thomas mostly
She has a new Channel bag she needs to show off. Not the tat she flogs. Great life she has.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.