Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twins!!!Didnt see that coming with little Miss Perfect before a big lavish wedding day🤣🤣
She ll have her hands full for sure! I will be impressed if she maintains the hair extensions and full face once she has 3 under 2 potentially. Hope she will up here dinner portions now.

Reactions: 2
She ll have her hands full for sure! I will be impressed if she maintains the hair extensions and full face once she has 3 under 2 potentially. Hope she will up here dinner portions now.
shel have full time help

Couldn’t think of anything worse….three kids with a guy who strays and won’t commit. Also while maintaining an eating disorder.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I always just assumed they were married??
No. There was speculation on the thread earlier that baby 1 may have given him the nudge to pop the question but with the pandemic and lavish weddings off that cards for awhile I’m sure she’s not bothered yet.

Maybe getting married isn't the end all and be all for her anymore een though she does love the style- so many go ahead get house, have kids before if ever jumping the broom.

She does look so thin though I really hope she is staying well. Would hate to wish anyone pg ill. And yes 3 so close will be manic but fun too and whatever about the potential for a cheating partner she will always have her kids.

Reactions: 4
Sharing the Tattle Detectives page....huge difference between someone verbally harassing you and stalking you and someone calling you on photo shop and buying stuff for €10 on Ali express and showing that your selling the exact same item for €170

Reactions: 9
Sharing the Tattle Detectives page....huge difference between someone verbally harassing you and stalking you and someone calling you on photo shop and buying stuff for €10 on Ali express and showing that your selling the exact same item for €170
What is this tattle detectives page? 99% of the stuff on tattle is genuine calling out. We need another bloggers unveiled. Jennifer has a very short memory. Wasnt she one of the biggest offenders called out on that page.

Reactions: 1
What is this tattle detectives page? 99% of the stuff on tattle is genuine calling out. We need another bloggers unveiled. Jennifer has a very short memory. Wasnt she one of the biggest offenders called out on that page.
It was a page set up to scare and bully Tattle users. Apparently influencers gave user names to them of anyone (without proof) they suspected was posting about them. Someone who had disagreed a Instagram post of there's.

The detectives page messaged these people and threatened to expose them and out them if they didn't close their Tattle account and write a apology to all the instagrammers they commented on here, otherwise their names and identity would be made public. crappy behaviour from the Instagramers to pass on details. Have a look at Helen's Post. So many people got messages that didn't have a Tattle account and those who had got a shock. I didn't get any.

They didn't have any information other than the Instagramer account names the bloggers/floggers/instahuns gave them to intimidate and bully. All the ones who shared the detectives page seems to have been passing on details to that page who they didn't even know who was behind. Massive breach of GDPR . This I read on another page.

Tattle found out who was behind the page, took legal advice and wrote to them and page was deleted this morning. So much for the big troll busters act. They were infact the trolls and bullies.

Major low for anyone who was sharing the page as it looks like they shared Instagram accounts they suspected of having Tattle account and without any evidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The thing i found funny about this Detechives account was it was the likes of Jennifer promoting it because they were being called out here. Huge huge difference between someone harassing her and calling out her Ali express antics!!

Reactions: 3
Feeling so thankful she shared her top secret with us …. Spotlight oral care! Secret of so many other floggers also. Always thinking of us her cheerleaders!

• Haha
She d sell sand to the Arabs if she’s trying to convince us she’s eating even one of those sweets! A great thing to be promoting while also trying to draw in pregnancy freebies I might add!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.