Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irish instagrammer and former boutique owner.

In light of the recent revelations about Boohoo etc, promoting ‘get that trend’ like she’s doing just seems entirely tone deaf??

She practically had a full on photo shoot in the maternity after giving birth 🤷🏼‍♀️ Full glam on for the photo 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Pure nosiness but what’s the story with her boyfriend? From the throwback pics she’s put up I gather they were going out years ago and then got back together last year and she got pregnant straight away? Or has he always been on the scene but behind the scenes if that makes sense?

Pure nosiness but what’s the story with her boyfriend? From the throwback pics she’s put up I gather they were going out years ago and then got back together last year and she got pregnant straight away? Or has he always been on the scene but behind the scenes if that makes sense?
I do like her though, she is gorgeous!

Oh I had to unfollow her immediately after that photo shoot Hours after giving birth... that was absolutely horrendous for her followers who have yet to give birth and are perhaps unaware of how one has to “leave their dignity at the door” so unrealistic... 🙄

Oh I had to unfollow her immediately after that photo shoot Hours after giving birth... that was absolutely horrendous for her followers who have yet to give birth and are perhaps unaware of how one has to “leave their dignity at the door” so unrealistic... 🙄
I had literally given birth to my first baby a few days before her and I burst out laughing at that photo. So unrealistic and could do awful damage to someone who might be feeling low after birth or putting pressure on someone to think they should be looking like that. Like she’s such a pretty girl she didn’t need all the hair and makeup to announce the birth of her son 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Jennifer is one of lifes parasites. Shoddy work, sold Aliexpress dress for hundreds of euro plus the accessories. Lazy content. It's the same on Instagram, fb, snapchat.

Reactions: 8
IMG-20180619-WA0001.jpg

Classic Jennifer. My friend bought a dress for almost €400 from her boutique and screened shots posted on a call out group for €34 from Ali Express. She also got a hat to match. The hat really smelled disgusting. She couldn't wear it and then saw videos on Instagram of Jennifer blocking hats in her mother's garden and leaving them on the grass to dry. Her mothers dog running around and he obviously did a pee on it. That was the smell.
The screen shots here are from when she was called out on a group

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
View attachment 182608

Classic Jennifer. My friend bought a dress for almost €400 from her boutique and screened shots posted on a call out group for €34 from Ali Express. She also got a hat to match. The hat really smelled disgusting. She couldn't wear it and then saw videos on Instagram of Jennifer blocking hats in her mother's garden and leaving them on the grass to dry. Her mothers dog running around and he obviously did a pee on it. That was the smell.
The screen shots here are from when she was called out on a group
That doesn't surprise me one bit.

I went into her shop for a browse few years ago in powerscourt. The prices were absolutely eye watering and the quality was shockingly bad. I remember thinking the dresses looked lovely online and I know there is some mark up but I couldnt believe the neck of the store! It was so awkward, the sister just sat there, no one else in looking and was just dead. Wasn't surprised when she left but it was like robbery for her to be even there a month! Ordered some 'jewellery' in her sale one time and the tat that arrived was unbelievable. How she got away with it all os beyond me.
Her flouncing in front of camera few weeks after a baby is nothing short of desperate. She must be reeeeally struggling these days to have to sell yourself like that

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her when the Aliexpress stuff was revealed on bloggers unveiled. I used to love her fascinators but the whole thing cheapened her for me.

Reactions: 6
I went into her shop for a browse few years ago in powerscourt. The prices were absolutely eye watering and the quality was shockingly bad. I remember thinking the dresses looked lovely online and I know there is some mark up but I couldnt believe the neck of the store! It was so awkward, the sister just sat there, no one else in looking and was just dead. Wasn't surprised when she left but it was like robbery for her to be even there a month! Ordered some 'jewellery' in her sale one time and the tat that arrived was unbelievable. How she got away with it all os beyond me.
Her flouncing in front of camera few weeks after a baby is nothing short of desperate. She must be reeeeally struggling these days to have to sell yourself like that
I saw her showing dresses. Normally she doesn't use Ad but did this time.
I also find it funny that she describes every friend as her "best friend" and makes it seem like she has been with the boyfriend for years. They started going out when they were young but split so many times. She was living with another fella for a few years. She is only back with Colm about a year.

This was another of her Aliexpress dresses. The mark up was insane.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I saw her showing dresses. Normally she doesn't use Ad but did this time.
I also find it funny that she describes every friend as her "best friend" and makes it seem like she has been with the boyfriend for years. They started going out when they were young but split so many times. She was living with another fella for a few years. She is only back with Colm about a year.

This was another of her Aliexpress dresses. The mark up was insane.
How does she get away with this 😡😡

The full face of makeup and OOTD sh*te and the child hardly cold from being born. Would you be well🙄🤯

Reactions: 6
Thought this looked very cheap as a ladies day outfit for last years Galway races. Looks like something Katie Price would wear. She also sold the hat for full price after. She had worn it. Hopefully it didn't smell of dogs pee like the one my friend bought.
It doesn't go down well in ladies day circles that she still enters thr competition considering she is selling the hats to the women who are entering. My friend emailed her over this but got no reply.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Can't say I think much of this ladies day outfit. Jennifer used to get it so right but over the last few years its really Katie Price in a hat
Yeah, she used to look really classy but now everything looks cheap. Dress doesn't look like it fits properly.

No social distancing from Jennifer in any of her photos today. A right slap in the face to all those who lost a loved one and frontline staff. Does she not realise that we are in the middle of a global pandemic.
Same one who was called out for driving 30km during lockdown to collect a takeaway from a restaurant when we had the 5km radius. Her behaviour is really irresponsible.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
No social distancing from Jennifer in any of her photos today. A right slap in the face to all those who lost a loved one and frontline staff. Does she not realise that we are in the middle of a global pandemic.
Same one who was called out for driving 30km during lockdown to collect a takeaway from a restaurant when we had the 5km radius. Her behaviour is really irresponsible.
You could go beyond the 5km for food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.