Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said a while back that she developed a digestive issue after she had the baby, her significant weight loss could be due to this, malabsorption, meds, dietary changes to manage symptoms, etc.
i didnt know this but hopefully shes getting help and nutrition that she needs but shes wearing away could end up causing more problems in future

Reactions: 2
i didnt know this but hopefully shes getting help and nutrition that she needs but shes wearing away could end up causing more problems in future
Yes but it can be a very difficult to deal with side effect of some illnesses, the inability to gain weight or take in enough nutrition/calories. It could be that the symptoms started before she was pregnant leading to weight loss and worsened during/after pregnancy. She could be well aware that she's below an ideal healthy weight but unable to rectify it.

when I meet my husband a mutual friend said he is too quiet for you. 20 years together now. Not all couples are obvious!
Agree, I get the same remarks tbh

I only wish her well but she was extremely thin before getting pregnant too and during. She was in hospital shortly after the baby alright. Only her knows the details of that I guess.
She was def gone extremely thin before got pregnant

Did she get engaged
Who got engaged ?

Last edited:
my sister got graves disease when she was pregnant. She went down to a six and couldn't put on weight at all. I have never had such issues!!! but laughing aside it was very serious.

when I meet my husband a mutual friend said he is too quiet for you. 20 years together now. Not all couples are obvious!
Same as with us. We met in college but very different but it works!

Putting the hermes shite up after flogging tat to the minions day in day out so she can afford her high end brands.
That really annoys me. She would never wear anything she flogs.

She said a while back that she developed a digestive issue after she had the baby, her significant weight loss could be due to this, malabsorption, meds, dietary changes to manage symptoms, etc.
She started to lose the weight rapidly in 2016 as her following grew after chel
She started to lose the weight in 2016 after she won best dressed at Cheltenham and her following grew. So long before baby.

Reactions: 1
Can anyone tell me who rents a dress to wear to lunch? Like I love nothing more than dressing up for a girly lunch but hiring a dress seems a bit excessive to me

Reactions: 2
I suppose it is technically her job but jaysus would you not be exhausted dressing so formally all time! Fair enough lunch yesterday was somewhere fancy but all the dressea all the time... exhausting and uncomfortable just looking in ha ha

I suppose it is technically her job but jaysus would you not be exhausted dressing so formally all time! Fair enough lunch yesterday was somewhere fancy but all the dressea all the time... exhausting and uncomfortable just looking in ha ha
Can you imagine being her friend and just wanting to wear jeans and a hoodie to get a coffee with her but knowing she'll show up in a ball gown

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Can you imagine being her friend and just wanting to wear jeans and a hoodie to get a coffee with her but knowing she'll show up in a ball gown
I’m sure they’re used of her … always has to be the belle of the ball. Prob right bitching going on within the group if the truth was known!

Jennifer back selling Ali wares, just in ad and discount code form now! Obviously not shocked, she’s no morals when it comes to getting cash but you’d think Carrig Donn would do better!
1F86A441-C3E1-4DC6-9496-BBBD08F34FF3.jpeg
3282466B-B323-45A7-88B8-B0BA00B0FD88.png
C6B9A61D-6BC4-4C8C-BC5A-48F864673A16.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jennifer back selling Ali wares, just in ad and discount code form now! Obviously not shocked, she’s no morals when it comes to getting cash but you’d think Carrig Donn would do better!
View attachment 724367View attachment 724368View attachment 724369
She would sell her mother. She has no morals. It's one ad after another all the time.
Anyone notice that her dog hasn't been seen in months. Wonder why she suddenly stopped showing him or has she just not got time with all the cheap, tacky ads?

Reactions: 4
She would sell her mother. She has no morals. It's one ad after another all the time.
Anyone notice that her dog hasn't been seen in months. Wonder why she suddenly stopped showing him or has she just not got time with all the cheap, tacky ads?
The odd glimpse of the baby is more lucrative I’d say.

• Haha
Is it just me or has she vanished off insta stories? And has changed her other page jenniferwrynnedesigns to the JW edit ? She had it on the bio of her page the other day and now has it removed ? Have I missed something with her

Her clothes are just so grannyish! Compare her style with other so fashion accounts her age, she is so parochial, never left the small town style

Reactions: 5
Those same style of dresses all the time in different colours … yawn! They look good on her coz she’s tiny! A 10/12 like me would look like a house in them IMO!

Scraping the barrel trying to convince she eats sweets …. Another one flogging sweet king 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.