Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Solicitors have a tough time of it and most wouldn't be raking it in these days.

Reactions: 1
Not only is she ripping people off with her clothes and jewellery, she also claims to make her hats from scratch. I know for a fact that she buys her large hat bases from millinery suppliers in the UK and then puts some flowers or beads on them. She charges huge money for these which is so dishonest claiming them as hand made. I'm sure she does make some smaller pieces, but there's no way she makes the bigger pieces. She's not the only one at it. I coukd name a few.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes she made a hat there end of 2019 and glued 2 Christmas decorations from BT on to it. I know this for a fact as I had bought the exact same decorations!! People were going mad for the intricate feather design and she was lapping the attention up...like so cringe!!! Imagine paying so much money or sorry imagine wearing a frigging Christmas tree decoration on your head in your 30s!!! So funny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Yes she made a hat there end of 2019 and glued 2 Christmas decorations from BT on to it. I know this for a fact as I had bought the exact same decorations!! People were going mad for the intricate feather design and she was lapping the attention up...like so cringe!!! Imagine paying so much money or sorry imagine wearing a frigging Christmas tree decoration on your head in your 30s!!! So funny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Her hats are outrageously expensive and dreadful quality. She had to pay Retro Flame to wear one and she looked very uncomfortable in it. Wasn't her style at all and looks awful.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow. That's really underhanded but nothing honest about our Jen. I hate the crappy try ons from cheap nasty boutiques that she is doing.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow. That's really underhanded but nothing honest about our Jen. I hate the crappy try ons from cheap nasty boutiques that she is doing.
Ya I had a look back on the post there and it's so cringe! Zoomed in shots of the sequins that were glued to the decoration and people saying how talented and wow the detail. It's kinda funny and tragic.
THE clothes try ons have to stop too. She is really really struggling for content I think now though I hardly watch her anymore

Ya I had a look back on the post there and it's so cringe! Zoomed in shots of the sequins that were glued to the decoration and people saying how talented and wow the detail. It's kinda funny and tragic.
THE clothes try ons have to stop too. She is really really struggling for content I think now though I hardly watch her anymore
Do you have a screen shot of it by any chance?
Plus her content is the exact same on fb, Instagram and snapchat. Lazy

She did 3 posts about it so this is just one set of photos. Was in Jan actually. I just remember laughing so hard at the idea of her wearing decorations on her head for a wedding and her being on the hat business ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Good lord I have that decoration or one very similar without the cheap sequins. That hat us actually horrible.

Good grief, this outfit is horrendous. Maybe it's just me but nothing stylish about it. It just doesn't look good on her. Notice how she doesn't wear the cheap dresses she us flogging on a night out.

That's not flattering on her..Rebecca Rose can get away with this but she styles it in a funky way. Here it looks like Jennifer came in from a workout and but a badly fitting waistcoat and heels on. Definitely the worst outfit I have seen in a long time.
Also noticed she is not wearing the cheap dresses she is flogging. Says a lot really.

Reactions: 2
Please - why do we have to see the christening gown again itโ€™s dreadful

Reactions: 2
Is there any thread on her friends sandra gillen or the galway player?? They really need a thread

Jennifer Wrynne breaking rules again. Out for dinner for a 60th birthday. 2 tables of six and definitely more than 3 households at each table. Rules don't apply to her it seems

Good grief, this outfit is horrendous. Maybe it's just me but nothing stylish about it. It just doesn't look good on her. Notice how she doesn't wear the cheap dresses she us flogging on a night out.
Got a spin class at 8am and work at 9am

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.