Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her after her post birth “reveal” 😳 and so I just had a snoop there on her page... I loved the white dress she was wearing and had to see where it was from... the shop commented and this was one of the pics that popped up! Bump friendly...

I think this dress shows off a bump !? And she might be trying to hide it but it’s quite noticeable?

And how is her eye lash always hanging off !!! How does she not see it

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think this dress shows off a bump !? And she might be trying to hide it but it’s quite noticeable?

And how is her eye lash always hanging off !!! How does she not see it
Ruffle on the dress in that area is suss.

So small fish influencer Hayley Coleman makeup artist has won best dressed in a €220 Harper jumpsuit … looked it up. Love a good jumpsuit but don’t like that one. The headpiece is suitably ott ridiculous of course. She was hanging with Jen and that eijit the Galway player last year and in another pic this year with them. She’s been buying 4arq stuff and tagging Rosie connelly too … one of those! Has 25k followers. This will be the stepping stone no doubt to bigtime influencing! Also Jen with the feature on front of the dress, prob is pregnant! You wouldn’t see it on her anyway.
hayley was by far not the best dressed.. tho the choice was very poor anyways. iv seen people better dressed for going out for dinner the last few weeks

Reactions: 10
if you look on fb Marc Millinery had some amazing headpieces. There was a gold one with jewell accents that was stunning. Another clilmbing floral version. Didn't see if they won anything.

hayley was by far not the best dressed.. tho the choice was very poor anyways. iv seen people better dressed for going out for dinner the last few weeks
Fact, she’ll probably be all wedding talk now for the next while to see what freebies she can pull in from the attention.. have seen Hayley wear a lot nicer! Jumpsuit looked more like an afterthought play suit first then oh sure we might stick another bit on it.. neckline on it too not nice. There was loads there wayyy nicer

Reactions: 4
She has my glasses. I felt unique in it not been trendy pair as they suited my goth vibe

when I meet my husband a mutual friend said he is too quiet for you. 20 years together now. Not all couples are obvious!

Reactions: 4
Shed cut ya with them coller bones sticking out... she must never hardly eat
100% coz she was an average size a few years ago, I’d say about a 10. So she made some drastic lifestyle changes I imagine.

Reactions: 2
She said a while back that she developed a digestive issue after she had the baby, her significant weight loss could be due to this, malabsorption, meds, dietary changes to manage symptoms, etc.

She said a while back that she developed a digestive issue after she had the baby, her significant weight loss could be due to this, malabsorption, meds, dietary changes to manage symptoms, etc.
I only wish her well but she was extremely thin before getting pregnant too and during. She was in hospital shortly after the baby alright. Only her knows the details of that I guess.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.