Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s paying her well. Oh she can’t wait to try and rub the new house in our faces. In one sense she ll be all like I’ll only throw them snippets to keep them interested and clicking links and on the other hand she won’t be able to help herself from showing off for the validation that she so clearly craves. Stunning hun. Oh wow another sleek kitchen that nothing is ever cooked in. Picture perfect kids rooms but where are you hun … gone playing dress up and having your mother and others raise them. Insta v reality bullshit at its finest. Ps most of us have houses we weren’t given (her current house) and actually do honest work to pay for them. But if people are so naive to fall for her ‘popping on’ with the softly softly voice and fake hair flicking when people have reported she was nothing more than a mean girl … well more fool them lining her pocket. I’d say she’s the type that would step over you in every sense. Pure notions.

Reactions: 4
It’s paying her well. Oh she can’t wait to try and rub the new house in our faces. In one sense she ll be all like I’ll only throw them snippets to keep them interested and clicking links and on the other hand she won’t be able to help herself from showing off for the validation that she so clearly craves. Stunning hun. Oh wow another sleek kitchen that nothing is ever cooked in. Picture perfect kids rooms but where are you hun … gone playing dress up and having your mother and others raise them. Insta v reality bullshit at its finest. Ps most of us have houses we weren’t given (her current house) and actually do honest work to pay for them. But if people are so naive to fall for her ‘popping on’ with the softly softly voice and fake hair flicking when people have reported she was nothing more than a mean girl … well more fool them lining her pocket. I’d say she’s the type that would step over you in every sense. Pure notions.
Yes to all of this. We all have houses Jen. That we paid for. She wouldn’t have had either house without her mammy or her cheating boyfriend. Congratulations for trapping a man that clearly doesn’t want you. It’ll be lonely in this big house when he’s out drinking and chatting up other girls. I truly believe that living a facade of a life like hers can only lead to unhappiness. Any company that gives her freebies for this house I will be making sure to never buy from again. On the AF links she’s an absolute embarrassment and such a sell out. Another QVC.

Reactions: 5
The fella wears the same suit, shirt and tie to everything..christenings/ weddings...he mustn't be into the style as much as she is

Reactions: 1
They're horrible. Spending thousands doesn't mean stylish
Only if you are shallow Jen and co it does. Can we imagine the new wardrobe reveal 🙄filled with designer gear but she loves those cheap dresses she advertises she promises 😜

They're horrible. Spending thousands doesn't mean stylish
Most people with money don’t feel the need to be showing off constantly. This and the constant AF links make me think that perhaps Jen isn’t as secure financially as she’d like us to think….Money talks, wealth whispers. I can’t imagine Jen’s “girl crush” Kate Middleton flogging crappy cheap Chinese dresses and teeth whitening products. If Jen wants us to believe she’s the classy gal that she claims she is, she should really stop monetizing every inch of her life. It’s embarrassing. I would be mortified to be literally begging for people to buy from me. She clearly has no shame.

Are they all hers? Like wtf 😳
I doubt it… it looks like a stock image or an image taken from Pinterest to me. Wanted to give the “illusion” of having them all. The shade of tan is also far too pale for Jen. 🤣

Reactions: 5
probably are this is in her home highlight. I remember seeing it and thought who takes so little care of expensive shoesalll

highlight is worth a look tho.. everything at the beginning is My wallpaper, My carpet.. my everything not an Our home at all
Strategically placed shoes in the "messy" wardrobe, managing to show all the Jimmy Choo labels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nah, they’re not hers. She used the image to try to get people to use her affiliate link to buy a pair of them. Saddo.

Selling her secondhand hats now, mad for money these days! Somebody has called her out on the fact that the original selling price that she has them marked at is incorrect. She is selling for 150 and says that they were 275. A woman has commented that she has one of the hats and paid 195 for it😂😂😂 I’m actually dead ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Selling her secondhand hats now, mad for money these days! Somebody has called her out on the fact that the original selling price that she has them marked at is incorrect. She is selling for 150 and says that they were 275. A woman has commented that she has one of the hats and paid 195 for it😂😂😂 I’m actually dead ⚰
omg where was this comment? she cheeky enough to do it

also congratulations on reaching 100k.. nothing to do with buying followers. no reason she should have so many extra followers any of these days... and why turn who follows off unless she's something to hide. orange is blocking followers names

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.