Jennifer Rock - The Skin Nerd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should google bisexuality 😄
Ha ha True! But if I was bi I’d just stay single so I could have a great time 😜 Don’t think I would want to commit as such. Unless I have got this whole thing wrong 😑 as I’d hate to think I’m missing out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ha ha True! But if I was bi I’d just stay single so I could have a great time 😜 Don’t think I would want to commit as such. Unless I have got this whole thing wrong 😑 as I’d hate to think I’m missing out 🤣🤣🤣
Ah I reckon you get to a point where sitting in watching crap together and eating a take away is the highlight of the week. Being single has its advantages but it’s nice to have companionship too.

I came here to see if I was the only one that didn’t know. But I haven’t watched her in ages. But I was sure then I did watch she had a husband. Obviously she’s moved on but just wanted to know if I missed anything juicy lol

Reactions: 2
Her son looks the same age as her. I’m so confused!!! And glad that I use her products!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her son looks the same age as her. I’m so confused!!! And glad that I use her products!!! 😂😂
She had him when she was 18. He’s 21 ish now, so she’s only 39 ish.
---
All the Huns are reposting her engagement reel

Last edited:
What’s up with her going on like an actual child , she got a procedure on her nose not her hands like stir your own soup 🤣 it’s so cringe and self obsessed how she portrays everyone falls at her feet Jill is your partner your mam is your mam of course they are going to do this for you stop documenting it

Is it just me that finds her hard to understand when she’s speaking on tv? It’s like she runs all her words in together and speaks too fast

Yeah I can't listen to her monotonous droll voice. I know they've to talk fast on TV to get everything but she is another level.

She always did
Maybe she's got even worse

I haven't followed her in a long time

Think she's a big head

What’s going on with the offers on all her products ? Is she doing a bit of a re-brand ? I see you now get a free refill with orange one.