Jennifer Rock - The Skin Nerd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't listen to this wan. She talks so fast and in the most monotone voice. Seems to be besties with someone in virgin media too, she's on every 2 days

Reactions: 6
Irish. Is a know it all about skincare! Was surprised there was no thread on her.

what do we think?
Another one I can’t believe there’s no thread on is her mate ted talker, manifester extraordinaire, know it all, Katrina Kelly. Likes to make out like she’s some sort of hairdressing scientist 💤

Reactions: 7
I can't listen to this wan. She talks so fast and in the most monotone voice. Seems to be besties with someone in virgin media too, she's on every 2 days
What is that about? It’s so over kill - I’m so over it, switch off when she on, can’t listen to her

Reactions: 1
I love the skingredients products.. use them and wouldn’t change from them. I don’t like way she sells so many other products.. kinda think why would she need to when her own stuff is so good.. I got my teenage son a consult for teenage acne and was pleased with them.

Give ppl choice but the sceptic in me thinks it’s to have a wider platform and make more money

always at rrp and little offers on

Another one I can’t believe there’s no thread on is her mate ted talker, manifester extraordinaire, know it all, Katrina Kelly. Likes to make out like she’s some sort of hairdressing scientist 💤
Ah such a bloody waffler!! Never stops talking utter shite & as for her “hacks” 🤯🤯 pure nonsense .. never seen anything new, different or ground breaking about anything she does! She’s absolutely desperate to be noticed & it’s all very cringey to watch 😫

Reactions: 3
Ah such a bloody waffler!! Never stops talking utter shite & as for her “hacks” 🤯🤯 pure nonsense .. never seen anything new, different or ground breaking about anything she does! She’s absolutely desperate to be noticed & it’s all very cringey to watch 😫
For someone who claims to be an *educator* she’s brutal at explaining things.
Does everyone notice she never finishes anything and everything is a fad then gone.
The 3 months of no alcohol !!!! Spoke about it for a week and never mentioned again.
I used to be a huge fan but didn’t re-follow after she got hacked & looks like most of her following did the same shame she used to be interesting

Irish. Is a know it all about skincare! Was surprised there was no thread on her.

what do we think?
I hate when she refers to “hoomans” and “tweakments”. I like her products and her staff consultations are good. Staff knowledgeable and friendly 😄

Reactions: 4
I see she does not get her hair done with Katerina or Sabrina even though they work with her now
very strange
Sabrina you’d understand but Katrina is in Dublin
Doesnt say much for her faith in them