Jenna Marbles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Jenna! I’ve missed watching her videos. I’m happy for her and Julien. They seem like such a fun couple.

Reactions: 2
I looove Jenna. She’s consistently been a spark of joy in my life. I wonder what she’s up to, I miss her!!

Really happy for Julien and her! It was cute how Julien couldn’t stop smiling throughout the announcement ❤

Reactions: 3
I'm so happy there's a rave about her, I love her, I miss her videos, I find myself watching her old ones a lot. Hoping she'll return one day soon.

Reactions: 1
I'm so happy there's a rave about her, I love her, I miss her videos, I find myself watching her old ones a lot. Hoping she'll return one day soon.
Has she gone from YouTube? I remember when she went viral absolutely years ago and used to watch some of her very first videos. What happened?

Has she gone from YouTube? I remember when she went viral absolutely years ago and used to watch some of her very first videos. What happened?
Snowflakes called her out for an old video and she took accountability and said she would remove herself from YouTube because she was so upset she offended people.
Probably the least problematic person on YouTube and people just had to try and cancel her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
God I miss her! Just think of the content we would've got now she and Julien are engaged. I hope she's doing well!

God I miss her! Just think of the content we would've got now she and Julien are engaged. I hope she's doing well!
Imagine the crazy videos of her making the dogs suits and bridesmaid dresses
Her wedding diy videos
Omg I feel cheated of content

Reactions: 3
Imagine the crazy videos of her making the dogs suits and bridesmaid dresses
Her wedding diy videos
Omg I feel cheated of content
It would've been so good! I don't blame her for wanting to leave youtube, it felt like she wasn't enjoying it much anymore anyway and then when people came for her I think she just decided that was a good opportunity to quit.

I think this might be the only rave thread I've ever visited!! I've been watching old Jenna videos the last few weeks and I miss her, Julien, and the dogs so much ☹

I wonder if we will hear from her anytime this year. One of the only Youtubers that feel completely genuine and pure.

• Heart
She was the only YouTuber I watched consistently for years! I remember her old videos when I started uni over a decade ago then rediscovered her after. I actually miss her and also think of the fun and silly things she would have done with the engagement. BEEEEETCH IM ENGAGED. I agree with the above comment, I think she wanted to leave after many years and took the opportunity to do so. I really hope she comes back. Mad how she can just stop working and not worry about income!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's mad how she's basically set for life with both her and Julien's income from Youtube but I don't blame her for leaving. I imagine the pressure to be 'on' all the time is quite stressful and while there were definitely people hunting to find a reason to cancel her, there was also a large group of people who had an unhealthy projection on her and Julien imo which I would find very strange. Setting boundaries for herself on her terms was probably the best thing she could do

Reactions: 5
So strange this thread popped up as I was googling her the other day! She was hilarious and there was nobody else like her really - can understand her decision to be more private but it is a shame.

I’m missing her and her content an absolute boat load. Having grown up with it, it truly feels like my internet big sister is gone! So happy she’s doing so much better mentally though, she’s better away from Youtube now especially with how horrendous the community has gotten. She was a good egg, and I wish nothing but happiness for her

I was devastated when Jenna left youtube. I'll bet her life must be far less stressful now. I loved her "what girls do.." and "what boys do.." videos! Still pretty angry that people made her feel she had to leave over stuff she not only did almost a decade prior, but removed and apologised for. She was one of the few big youtubers who didn't get involved in drama and gossip and crap. Loved her to bits.

So happy for Jenna and Julien on their marriage! She looks great in the photos Julien has posted to instagram

Reactions: 6
She’s absolutely glowing in those photographs - I think stepping away has done her a world of good, just from the little we’ve seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 7