Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is thick as tit!!!!!!!!! That dog/baby video is vile!!!! Needs reporting to SS.

Reactions: 1
She is actually really quiet..the lady who did some of my piercings is friends with her and she was in the piercing shop once waiting for her to finish. She didn’t come across like her online persona at all. I was looking at some jewellery and couldn’t decide so gave her opinion but not in an intrusive way

Reactions: 1
I hope that horrible animal doesn’t snap at the little girl. Who on earth would get a gangland dog like that when they have a 1 yo???

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I hope that horrible animal doesn’t snap at the little girl. Who on earth would get a gangland dog like that when they have a 1 yo???
Ummm, the "gangland dog" isn't the horrible animal in that house hold. Jem is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
“Horrible animal?” The dogs as sweet and docile as anything! Whilst that brats pulling at its mouth!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The thing that I always wonder is that she posts these things with the dog and little girl on her stories as acceptable, what doesn’t she show???

I also feel she posts those videos of the dog & little girl purely for reaction too.

Reactions: 5
“Horrible animal?” The dogs as sweet and docile as anything! Whilst that brats pulling at its mouth!
That "brat" is an innocent little child - that creature has been bred to be large, look frightening and probably will end up being very aggressive

• Angry
Reading this I do feel for her in regards to her fractured relationship with her mum, but it’s ironic that she’s complaining about not getting enough attention from her mum growing up and not feeling important to her, whilst at the same time constantly binning off tyleya to the live-in nanny so she can party every weekend, I mean I don’t begrudge a mum a night out at all, but does it need to be every weekend!

Reactions: 12
Tbf the dog will only be aggressive if not raised correctly. More chance of a little dog snapping as they are small and feel threatened, a big dog is more robust. Letting the little girl play with the dog like that means the pup is getting used to being manhandled which does happen with kids and dogs! So he will be less inclined to snap when he's older if this happened. I have had 2 similar breeds and are very docile. Same as getting them used 2 people being near food bowl, most kids get bit there. So good idea to get them used to that too.

Now taking bookings for dog training lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That "brat" is an innocent little child - that creature has been bred to be large, look frightening and probably will end up being very aggressive
“Frightening and aggressive” it’s lying there docile as anything. Talk about stereotyping 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 10
Ghost isn't a frightening and aggressive dog but he's going to get bigger and stronger. It's best to treat animals with the respect they deserve and train them properly before a problem occurs then trying to train it out of them. It's basic knowledge not to go poking about his food, mouth or pulling his privates.

Reactions: 11
I also wanna make it clear that I don't think kids should be allowed to do whatever they want with pets. Animals need respected and loved just like kids.

• Heart

What a ridiculous comment, the dog isnt horrible. If brought up in the correct way which all dogs should be, it will be fine with the child.

Reactions: 12
Nah I'm sorry, calling that innocent baby a brat and the puppy horrible is just rude! They're both innocent in this, its jemma that needs to put her foot down an take control, it isn't the dog or the babies fault!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.