Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more you look into this guy the more worrying it gets with how many are caught in the spiderweb.

Can anyone recommend a good conspiracy video on him?

That price Andrew photo is very telling. Lots of people are saying Bill Clinton visited his private island 26 times. Involves so many powerful people and looks to go very deep 👀

Reactions: 4
The more you look into this guy the more worrying it gets with how many are caught in the spiderweb.

Can anyone recommend a good conspiracy video on him?

That price Andrew photo is very telling. Lots of people are saying Bill Clinton visited his private island 26 times. Involves so many powerful people and looks to go very deep 👀
Unfortunately nothing will
Come from it, with that many powerful men involved it will be quashed. Money talks. Those who try to uncover what’s being hidden will be paid off or silenced. It’s been going on for decades.

Reactions: 15
Unfortunately nothing will
Come from it, with that many powerful men involved it will be quashed. Money talks. Those who try to uncover what’s being hidden will be paid off or silenced. It’s been going on for decades.
But in this day and age it's harder and harder to do

I believe her, and how long until she starts talking about the royal family and that photo?

Reactions: 1

I believe her, and how long until she starts talking about the royal family and that photo?

Im not saying I don’t believe her, I’m just saying that unfortunately powerful rich men have been doing this for years. It’s absolutely rife. They can very easily make stories like this (and people) disappear.

Reactions: 5
What I find scary, how open he was about running a pedalo ring and how the rich and powerful would flock to him. It was like an open topic/joke - much like how Harvey Weinstein was in Hollywood. Everyone knews about it - but nothing till recently got done about it. Unless I'm read the story wrong.

If I type in p e d o this forum will change it to weirdo.

Reactions: 4
What I find scary, how open he was about running a weirdo ring and how the rich and powerful would flock to him. It was like an open topic/joke - much like how Harvey Weinstein was in Hollywood. Everyone knews about it - but nothing till recently got done about it. Unless I'm read the story wrong.

If I type in p e d o this forum will change it to weirdo.

I think that the thing, child abuse/ pedophile rings etc are extremely common and it occurs far more than is documented or reported on. Look at the jimmy saville scandal - he was a known child abuser, people knew what he was up to and chose to look the other way because of who he was. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 9
I,personally, am not even surprised by the fact that those kind of rings exist.
The darkness of the rich industry (actors,wealthy people etc) is always giving me goosebumps.
Without turning into a conspiracy post,I genuinely think that everything and everyone is related from America to Belgium etc....

If you haven’t heard of the Zandvoort shame file, you would be disgusted of the humanity (of course there are good people on the earth).
It is at one point that the person (Marcel Vervloesem) who did actually found the file of hundred of paedophile disturbing pictures of children and babies has been accused of rape (he couldn’t have raped someone due to his illness) and put in jail to shut him down.
He passed away in jail in 2018.
I summed up very very briefly but it is worse.
And sorry for my bad English as here we don’t speak it on a regular basis.

Edit to add that as soon as we (my husband and I) heard that Epstein was in jail,my husband told me that he would be found dead in order to not speak.Either suicide or murder.It always works like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I hope this blows the duck up out of all his paedophile 'mates'. I have been following this for years and it is about time these fuckers get put on death row.
First and foremost Ms Maxwell needs arresting - she seems to have disapearred for the last few years.
Trump and Epstein raped a 13 yr old child.
Prince Andrew raped a sex trafficed child.

And Hollywood has been a bed of utter atrocities for years and years.

Reactions: 7
It's been disappointing the Queen has been showing so much solidarity to Prince Andrew. I mean it's not surprising since he is her favorite but in light of everything coming out in regards to Jeffrey Epstein and how Prince Andrew was part of that circle... It's not a good look. All the people tied to Jeffrey Epstein, it's just deplorable.

I feel sad for the victims who won't get their closure as Epstein won't be able to go to trial or testify. However, I have read that Epstein was tied to conspiracy charges (meaning his co-conspirators are still under fire and likely subject to investigation) and that the bogus plea deal he received in Florida will not likely hold up in New York-- since that deal was made illegally by Alex Acosta. The victims who are suing are still pursuing for that non-prosecution deal--which was made in Florida-- to be invalidated now that he is gone. I hope it goes through as there is no way Jeffrey Epstein ran this sex trafficking ring on his own. Take everyone involved down I say.

I am curious as to how these really young girls ended up on this island. Where were their parents? Were they family friends? Why were their young children going away with such an old man? And this Virginia girl lured in other victims. She was around 18/19 when doing that. Yikes. It is all so gross and odd.

Last edited:
It's been disappointing the Queen has been showing so much solidarity to Prince Andrew. I mean it's not surprising since he is her favorite but in light of everything coming out in regards to Jeffrey Epstein and how Prince Andrew was part of that circle... It's not a good look. All the people tied to Jeffrey Epstein, it's just deplorable.
He also may not have told her the full truth, the last thing someone guilty of being involved might do is tell their mum. Plausible deniability.

Last edited:
Daily Fail has photos of Naomi Campbell's 31st Birthday party which includes one of Epsteins victims.
Lots of fuckers flew via the 'Lolita Express'.
Data Lounge has a long thread on Epstein and CDAN has been spewing out blinds for years on Epstein.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've followed this for years! Then last week when files were unsealed I was all "oooh this is going to get ugly" then the alert that he was dead appeared days later 🤔 now imagine my surprise when I saw his "dead" face in the daily mail today?!?!? Either someone got to him and killed him, not straight away and he was taken to hosp and died there, because my private eye experience** noticed that there was a neck brace on him. Why would you put one of them on a dead person??? Orrrr.... He's not dead. Someone f***ed up and his image has now been released and he's been spirited away to some Mustique type island 😒

**Nancy Drew, CSI, Criminal Minds Garcia type 😂😂

Just fell into a rabbit hole on that site reading about Tatum O’Neal.

Last edited:
Strange. In this image, they are still doing CPR. Epstein apparently hung himself. I am going to guess that the neck brace was there to stabilise him while doing CPR.

I think he is dead. Whether by suicide or murder who knows. They need to catch Ghislaine. Do you think she will kill herself too?

Attachments

Strange. In this image, they are still doing CPR. Epstein apparently hung himself. I am going to guess that the neck brace was there to stabilise him while doing CPR.

I think he is dead. Whether by suicide or murder who knows. They need to catch Ghislaine. Do you think she will kill herself too?
I don’t know but sure she is the next one on the list.(I have always wanted to place this sentence Lol)