Jason Manford

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find a thread on him.
What's the general view on him? Nice guy? hole? I know he likes the ladies but that's about it.

Reactions: 2
Serial cheater, there was a thread on him on another site and he’s certainly been around the block!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was at college with him, nice lad but a bit of a one for the ladies, even back then. He was funny and friendly, nice to chat to. We weren't friends but we did know the same people. He was always a performer, could hold the attention of a crowd, quite charismatic.

Reactions: 13
Saw this guy first time on the What Would Your Child Do show. Thought he was really charming and naturally funny. I was almost crushing on him for a bit if I'm gonna be really honest.

I haven't seen him in much else but always thought of him as kind of a wholesome guy, so I'm a bit surprised to read what is being said here. Please tell more! Is he really a cheater? Doesn't he has like a big family with 5 kids?

Reactions: 3
He’s a complete bellend. He’s a misogynist 100%

Wasn’t the girl he was sexting behind his pregnant wife’s back very young?

Creep. Unfunny and always the first to jump on a bandwagon. He makes sure any acts of kindness he pretends to do don’t go unnoticed.

Complete waste of oxygen.

Reactions: 10
I don't want to like him but I can't find much reason not to. Definitely been around the block and has a few baby mamas under his arm but I'm sure he's learned his lesson seeing as he's now broke thanks to his divorce. He wouldn't be famous at all if it wasn't for Peter Kay, he's a regular lol poundland Peter Kay but I watched him act in something and he was alright 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I liked him as captain of Eight Out of Ten Cats and I remember thinking at the time he’d lost his job for something not that bad in the grand scheme of things. Was it over sexting while his wife was pregnant or was there more to it?

I liked him as captain of Eight Out of Ten Cats and I remember thinking at the time he’d lost his job for something not that bad in the grand scheme of things. Was it over sexting while his wife was pregnant or was there more to it?
Yeah he got his big break on primetime TV, lost weight and everything then got sacked for sexting (I think). He lost everything in the blink of an eye.

Reactions: 4
He’s a nasty, bullying little man.

Before these things were so frowned upon he’d manipulate his (thick) fans into doing pile ons on social media to anyone he crossed.

Reactions: 3
Saw him live a few months ago, I was prepared to think he was middle of the road boring, and End up hating him as much as I hate Michael McIntyre but he was actually great fun.
He might be a cheating arse and a terrible role model for his kids, but he can deliver a good stand up. Still wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole though personally, too much baggage.

Reactions: 7
There is an Instagram account called breathlesslymothering. Rachael was trying to raise money to pay off her mortgage so that her children were secure in their home. Some money was raised but when Jason came on board and promoted it and I’m sure contributed there was enough money to do this.
Sadly Rachael passed away in January this year she was only 31 and had suffered so much. She left behind three children two under the age of four but it is her older daughter still a young teenager that I really feel for. I will always be grateful to this man for helping that family.
I didn’t know the family personally but I followed her journey and was heartbroken when she died. I think we all hoped she would have a few more years at least.
That is when Instagram is good and can help deserving good kind people. So if you ever read this Jason thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I drunkenly dm’d him once on insta and he declined my advances didn’t know he was bloody married with kids he said he had about a million kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to chat to him on twitter before his dirty dog days, I was bleeping gutted when it came out about him being a filthy fucker as not once did he ask me for pics of my stunning knockers. The man has no taste because my jugs are a thing of legend.
He is a narcissistic wanker though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35