Jason Manford

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a nasty, bullying little man.

Before these things were so frowned upon he’d manipulate his (thick) fans into doing pile ons on social media to anyone he crossed.
Just witnessed this. He talks about peoples mental health then he practically encourages his followers to bully. I liked him but have just seen another side to him and I don't like it. Gone right off him.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It’s things like this that make me think he’s not the saviour and nice guy everyone seems to think he is, I mean… that’s funny. And the guys name wasn’t even Neil 😅 he can be quite nasty on that page sometimes. And then let’s all his minions pile on after.

D51F7EB8-454C-4E36-8DEC-CC534B1A31E3.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Was he the one who did the Scarborough sitcom? I get mixed up with all these panel comedians. I believe it only got one series before being axed

Reactions: 2
Was he the one who did the Scarborough sitcom? I get mixed up with all these panel comedians. I believe it only got one series before being axed
Oh I don’t know if I can think of that one off the top of my head! He did a short run of programmes that had Michelle keegan in it? Whatever that was!

Scarborough https://g.co/kgs/yBkrRK

Indeed he was! I had never heard of this before.

Oh I don’t know if I can think of that one off the top of my head! He did a short run of programmes that had Michelle keegan in it? Whatever that was!
Clearly I’ve been living under a bush for quite sometime as I wasn’t aware of this one either 😂

I used to quite like him in the late 2000s, he was funny on 8 out of 10 Cats. Now he’s just a knob it would seem

Reactions: 3
Scarborough https://g.co/kgs/yBkrRK

Indeed he was! I had never heard of this before.

Clearly I’ve been living under a bush for quite sometime as I wasn’t aware of this one either 😂

I used to quite like him in the late 2000s, he was funny on 8 out of 10 Cats. Now he’s just a knob it would seem
I think if he’d never accessed any social media people would still think he was an alright bloke.

Reactions: 5
I think if he’d never accessed any social media people would still think he was an alright bloke.
True. What he posts about make him look like a saint (the ego is unreal) but the true Jason comes out in various comments underneath those posts. He’s an arse with a short fuse.

Reactions: 6
He may of lost weight but his ego has just bigger and bigger. Just like his dick, he has his finger in too many pies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This prick knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Posting a dedication post about Sean Lock and including a last text in with it. Within hours it's shared everywhere with his name to it. What a bleep move. Anything to keep him relevant.
Screenshot_20210818-172123_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210818-172058_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I thought this was a calculated post as well, comes of pretty tasteless doesn't it?
I agree. Poor blokes not even cold and you get twats like Jason Manford using him for a few cunty likes.
What makes me laugh is how Jason's message to Sean was left on Delivered 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree. Poor blokes not even cold and you get twats like Jason Manford using him for a few cunty likes.
What makes me laugh is how Jason's message to Sean was left on Delivered 🤣
I didn’t even notice that😂 Poor Sean though, I hope his family are doing alright☹

Reactions: 7
I do not understand why he shared that text he sent. Nothing is sacred with some of these people.
Gutted about Sean 😢

Reactions: 22
People who make deaths all about them to gain publicity are the worst.
This left a v v bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: 21
He's the absolute worst for it. The other comedians have done some lovely posts and haven't made it all about themselves.
Rob Beckett is a good example. He kept it short and made nothing about him but all about Sean and his family, just how it should be.

Reactions: 19
Literally came here to post for the first time because I have always disliked him and thought I was being a witch until I found this, that post just wound me up. He was even promoting his tour in a response to a fan about Sean then straight onto the tour promo tweets. Just completely distasteful.

I’ve always thought that he has low confidence and self esteem so he tries to seek validation by cheating on partners and putting on his act but you can tell underneath it all he’s still a little boy jealous of others getting attention he thinks should be on him

Reactions: 14
Jason Manford will jump on any bandwagon he can to get publicity. He’s a ghoul.

Notice Sean didn’t reply. If it wasn’t that he was to ill to reply, probably in reality he deleted without reading, while uttering “bellend” as he had the measure of Manford.

Reactions: 12
Came here to post and was glad I wasn’t alone, he’s out this morning trying to make people feel bad for his way of “grieving”

nah man. It’s not cool - it had a huge air of “look - see, we were pals. I had his number”

he can dress it up how he likes but we all know people like that. The type to cling on to a tragedy and try closen themselves to it.

last year my Baby passed away, my SIL was all over social media gutted over it gathering every oz of sympathy for “her niece” as she could. Did she message us to pass condolences on? Or you know - see how we were? Nope. Not once. Still hasn’t.
Tragedy whores.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38