The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I'd think Tattlers are the least of his worries as far as Creepy weirdos go!
Seriously that’s scary, no wonder she don’t let her kids out of her sight, I’d have mine microchipped. What a way to live your life in fear of what the brainless ifam could potentially do with their obsessiveness. Very scary. I know pop stars get it but some have money for minders and security etc.

Reactions: 3
because to lazy that’s a status symbol. She is buying a super duper humongous house. All she thinks of is showing off and thinking that’s what people want to see and hear. But that will put people off. They reason they were so popular in the early days was because they were relatable. Now they are beyond deluded and showing how miserable they are. They only go out as a family as Chris uses the kids as a shield as he is scared of his own shadow.

But look at the news today a Scottish Minister resigning for messaging a 16 year old. And rightly people are disgusted regardless of what’s illegal and not. He used his status exactly like Chris thinking he is untouchable and can do what he likes. Chris thinks he can hide behind the law but YouTube should of brought down the channel and given they are wanting to show to protect kids now more than ever after looking at todays press the channel should be removed.

That family have caused nothing but misery to young children’s life’s. They have threatened and bullied kids behind fake profiles yet still think they are untouchable. I hope with the press today people will relate it back to what Chris did and push for them to be shut down for good. Groomers are not wanted and that’s what you are Chris. You have shown time and time again how much scum you really are. As for your wife she is just as bad for allowing it to happen and condoning his behaviour.

I for one am so glad people are talking about what he did again. You think people are jealous of you. No, who would be jealous of having a husband like that. Who prays on innocent children. 16 is still a child. The children need safeguarding from social services against the parents as all they are interested in is exploiting them for any penny the can get.

i hope people get on this story and compare it exactly to Chris and YouTube finally takes action
I thought about that this morning when I heard the news and yes Creepy that is exactly the same as you think you can hide behind the ifam as they always keep loving you or loving something ! and Lazy is exactly the same and all she wants to do is sit on her posterior if she knows what that means and lie about everything and thinking everyone is jealous of them NO HELL NO there is no one jealous of anyone of your family quite the opposite.

Reactions: 9
I hope they put their kids behind a glass viewing window at the meet and greet with security tags on. I think the ifam are getting more obsessive and would not be able to trust some of them. Let’s be honest the ifam are not made up of all cute innocent kids.

Reactions: 7
So they’re going to Majorca in July. Lazy has told all the viewers where- club mac and roughly when.
My question is why has she told everyone...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
New intro is crap but we only see Chris once and from a very far distance but other than that Sarah looks like a single mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
#83 - Another holiday for free, the "house search" is getting busy, Chris watch out! You might soon end up with a felony!

Reactions: 6
That's gotta be a free holiday!
definately, why would you write where you are going etc otherwise. Unbelievable, letting crazed obsessive people know their exact whereabouts, do they not think of safety. Perhaps I’m an over cautious parent. Just been researching about fans and their obsession, apparently there is a syndrome called ‘celebrity worship syndrome’ look it up, we seen some traits in the past from the ifam, very scary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think it is this! If you look at the floor plan Isla's room will be the small room in the attic conversion, the window is like a sky light. The house is horrible and they won't be gaining any extra space I wouldn't have said 🤷‍♀️
That house and it’s decor is so ugly, it’s as if they already moved in!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn't clubmac meant to be a s**t hole? Apologies to anyone that may have booked there :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg as if they’re going to club mac. Every year without fail I see a Facebook post about someone advising people not to go, hand food and mouth and food poisoning is rife in that place. from what I’ve gathered from people I know, it’s a chav paradise. Parents drinking all day every day letting their children run feral. At least some big tattooed man there might know who chris is and knock him out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Isn't clubmac meant to be a s**t hole? Apologies to anyone that may have booked there :D
Iv heard it's got a bad rep! We stayed in la gotel before and you could hear thier disco from across the lake!

90% sure it's the hotel I'm thinking of anyway

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So you surprise the girls with 5 months notice of a holiday? Giving all the details probably means that all the accommodation has now been booked for the whole of July by the ifam!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.