Fopperholic #23 From 9 Pint Nikki to 2 Can Dan, she reeks of desperation and is her only fan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so out of touch with the real world. So many parents have no choice but place their children in nursery even though it often takes up most of their take home pay. She has the luxury of parents to babysit whenever she wants and a husband who can work from home. I'm not coming from a place of jealousy as I made the choice to not have children BUT I work with loads of fab parents who have to juggle everything just to get childcare in place even at the detriment of their own time together. Pisses me right off when I read her crap knowing how many parents are struggling out there.

I was just gonna write about your post from yesterday she clearly reads here then 😂😂😂 I feel wrecked for her successful career mate you sold hifi bars stop trying to look like lord sugar 🙄

Beggy woman best comment this week 🙌😂😂😂
Need Lord Sugar in the next thread title. That has really made me smile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
so pleased the boys will have 6 hours a week to play and explore on their own accord :)

Also cant wait to see how Fopp gets up, gets herself and 2 babies up and ready to have them at nursery for 9am or will it be one of the days that Chris is at home to he can take them instead.

Considering she cant get herself ready when they are awake this is gonna be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The nursery my daughter goes to 9-3 is classed as school hours and is £15 cheaper than a full day

My daughters nursery, it's a minimum of 2 days a week for that very reason, 5 weeks in and shes still settling and shes never had any separation issues until now. So good luck fopps, you're gonna need it if he actually does have separation anxiety
My LO only goes for one half a day a week and he's been perfectly fine. They're all different I suppose.

Reactions: 6
I gave up my job ( I mean successful career) when I became a mum. I can honestly say that if I was palming my kid off on a Creche a year later my husband would be asking questions and maybe suggesting I return to work. As for her Slimming World consultancy wouldn’t that be considered a part time job or dare I say it a hobby even?

Reactions: 14
I gave up my job ( I mean successful career) when I became a mum. I can honestly say that if I was palming my kid off on a Creche a year later my husband would be asking questions and maybe suggesting I return to work. As for her Slimming World consultancy wouldn’t that be considered a part time job or dare I say it a hobby even?
she definitely only had a part time job. my consultant has 8 groups a week at SW and even she says its a part time job she hasnt done a full time job for a long time by the sounds of it, if at all ever depends whether she was working full time when she at the car showroom.

Reactions: 8
Twin discount??? Wtf, that really pissses me off. Why should she get twin discount. Think of all those parents that pay for two children under school age. She really is a twit!!! Also separation anxiety doesn’t just stop after 1 hr at the crèche. My 3.5year old does 21 hours a week at nursery and he still clings and cries on me every single bleeping day for the last 18months.....that’s separation anxiety!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Twin discount??? Wtf, that really pissses me off. Why should she get twin discount. Think of all those parents that pay for two children under school age. She really is a twit!!! Also separation anxiety doesn’t just stop after 1 hr at the crèche. My 3.5year old does 21 hours a week at nursery and he still clings and cries on me every single bleeping day for the last 18months.....that’s separation anxiety!!!
I had 2 under 2 and went back after maternity leave .... stuck it out for about 8 months but financially it wasn't worth my working - I was coming out with about £10 a week after all expenses including petrol, fees (no discount!) and my time..... really loved my job but it was better for me to be at home with the kids...... I think the separation anxiety is just a way to make it look like they actually miss her..... when they obvs don't if it's suddenly 'cured'!!

Reactions: 15
It is a bit entitled expecting twin discount! Think it will be good for the boys, they will love it.
The first month at nursery is usually tough as they pick up loads of bugs when they first start!
Don’t think it was relevant to mention her career at the start of the post as she isn’t putting the children in nursery to go back to work. It is fine to send them to nursery if you don’t work if you can afford it but why mention work if that is not the reason they are going!

Reactions: 18
'I don't regret giving up my very successful career' translates to me as I will never let anyone forgot that I sacrificed that for them and when they are old enough to understand it I will make sure they know.
So she gave up this job to spend more time with them. Yet now they will go to nursery and then spend at least a few hours a week in the gym crèche plus time with her parents. Surely she could have done this and still worked? I really really don't get it. And 5.5 hours to do all things she needs to - like cleaning when she has a cleaner? Maybe if they actually spent a day at home she could do stuff when they napped?

However the boys will come on so much at nursery, even if I could stay at home I would have liked my children to go as I feel they benefit from it so much socially.

As for mentioning its not cheap, love everyone who has a child knows how expensive childcare is, its nothing to boast about!

Reactions: 14
So she felt like she had lost something having left them for 1.5 hours at nursery and raced back to see them!

Give us a break, you have left those kids more times in 17 months than many 'new mums' do in the first 10 years!! And over night too.
She is such an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
same here. I once had to take my boy home he was that upset he made himself sick. G's seperation anxiety only seems to appear when she wants it too. It never stops her going to the gym class, having hair/brows/nails done, missing date night with Chris, or nights away with her friends. But when it comes to a lengthly post on insta about so called Mum guilt to provide her with content and engagement he has it again. It wasnt long ago in one week she averaged 3-4 hours a day away from them with her "me time" so how the hell she has the audacity to make out she's so hard done too really pisses me off. Most mum's are lucky to get 3-4 hours a week to just shower alone.

I haven't caught up with the thread yet (it moves so fast) but just wanted to 'pop on' to say I'm just having a cup of tea then going to pick up from school, what you up to #tattlers #tattlemums #socialmediamates

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is literally more salty than a packet of walkers ready salted! Why is she calling out a no doubt successful nursery on their business practise for not offering a twins discount?! Stop assuming everyone will give you a discount just because you’re some woman who lost a bit of weight and lives her kids lives out on the gram. She really is so bitchy when she doesn’t get her own way isn’t she! “I’m not justifying our decision as I know know I don’t need to” why bother saying anything then you utter mood hoover....no ones arsed if you stick your kids in nursery for 5.5 hours!!! I’m sure she will utilise her time wisely yeah...gym nails and Botox, oh what an interesting life you lead, not!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She is literally more salty than a packet of walkers ready salted! Why is she calling out a no doubt successful nursery on their business practise for not offering a twins discount?! Stop assuming everyone will give you a discount just because you’re some woman who lost a bit of weight and lives her kids lives out on the gram. She really is so bitchy when she doesn’t get her own way isn’t she! “I’m not justifying our decision as I know know I don’t need to” why bother saying anything then you utter mood hoover....no ones arsed if you stick your kids in nursery for 5.5 hours!!! I’m sure she will utilise her time wisely yeah...gym nails and Botox, oh what an interesting life you lead, not!

Mood hoover 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so pleased the boys will have 6 hours a week to play and explore on their own accord :)

Also cant wait to see how Fopp gets up, gets herself and 2 babies up and ready to have them at nursery for 9am or will it be one of the days that Chris is at home to he can take them instead.

Considering she cant get herself ready when they are awake this is gonna be interesting.
It will be on a Monday when Ratboy is off so they can have “couple time “ it will be for purely selfish reasons they are going to Nursery it won’t be for their benefit but of course they will have a day being normal toddlers so she is doing them a big favour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.