Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

What's your favourite form of self care?

• Journalling

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Blocking and deleting common sense

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Being brainwashed by ring wing conspiracies

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Abandoning dogs

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Copy and pasting scam courses

• Taking pictures of your ass

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Making condescending IG stories

• Leaking group calls that are meant to be confidential

• Throwing your family under the bus

• Forcing your husband to play board games

• Drinking period blood

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Attending sex cult meetings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*swishes dry ass crusty blond hair*
*Clasps hands to squeeze boobs together*
*Filter on*
*Fake, lumpy smile on*
*Blinks dodgy lash extensions*

Hello my loves and welcome to the second thread!! 2021 was such an eventful year full of scamming young girls, abusing dogs and of course my favourite form of self care, blocking and deleting - my bleeping chakras need recharging! I've learnt to swear now because I've done the inner work to remove this wound so I'm going to swear constantly and out of context because I'm a WOMAN, a SEXUAL BEING and a BAD witch! 💞

I need to rest my thumbs and my back from slouching over my phone so much. I have a team to do the dirty work now but I'm such an empath narcissist I can't help it! Let this be a lesson to all of you Queens to value your sacred portal, use your body for good like bullying people who threaten your aura and giving silent treatment to those toxic people who don't resonate with you 🦋🌿

You're all definitely wondering how my king, my soulmate, my hubby Josh Scampbell is doing? I know you all love him as much as I do! He's been spending soooo much time at the gym lately, my king is sooo hardworking I hardly ever see him anymore. I trust my king because we have a outer dimension connection. Yes he follows bikini models and has post it notes reminding him to love me and I have to force him at gunpoint to play boring board games with me despite him being a party loving extrovert but that's love!!! I've got no friends because I am above women and I hate females despite loving the money they give me so I just love keeping my hubby all to myself! I know he's been a bit silly with his crying and grieving nonsense but he's an EmPaTh! After all, I've been funding and bankrolling his silly little excuse for a career trying to prey on and manipulate women so how can he complain!!?? 💪💙

I've disowned all my favourite pastimes like kpop, Disney, learning languages, dyed my hair blond and got my tits out and he still never notices or cares about me! He's just so in touch with his masculine that he doesn't even value or respect me. 👍💙 I love serving my king and being treated like a doormat it turns me on sooo much and really is in tune with my divine feminine. Girls let this be a lesson to change yourself and your entire mindset to call in your dream partner. Let yourself surrender to your man and become brainwashed and indoctrinated by him and his tin foil conspiracies. My stupid family think he's a bad idea so I've blocked and deleted them too. Don't be afraid to prioritize your feelings, you are never wrong, trust in yourself Queens 👑✨

Now for some bad news, it's not all happiness so let's get rid of this toxic mentality okay? It's okay to be sad, it's okay to be angry yes??? Do you guys get it?? I'm not always happy?? I'm not a one dimensional robot pretending to have a profound thought! 💞🌿
Sorry angels, I digress, what was I saying? Ah yes, unfortunately due to this stupid thing called laws and the pandemic. I'll have to cancel my cult meet up. I'm so bitterly disappointed. I don't understand why people need to be vaccinated? It's all so bleeping ridiculous and definitely low vibes, I'm pro choice! We need to love each other and respect each other's bodies. If that means ignoring the science and prioritizing your mental health then so be it. I won't be seeing my family for years and years due to my selfishness and totally my own doing but that's the world orders fault. My king Josh taught me all about how evil this world is and how we live on a flat Earth. He's so sexy and smart, I'm so lucky! He introduced me to this amazing man called David Icke. He says the world is run by a reptilians, it just makes so much sense! duck the governments for bringing low vibrations and ruining my BIZ!!! 😞🌿

Don't worry Queens, I do have some good news. I have plenty more plagiarised scam courses coming your way and I'm even considering opening an onlyfans. I love my body so much and since Josh gives me no validation and friendzones me in our marriage, I want to seek this love elsewhere. Money really turns me on so I'll be raking it in with ease, I'll be able to show my magical portals and jewels with no restrictions and the best part, those EVIL TATTLERS will not be able to find me! I'm magnetic to perverts whilst I repel evil forces trying to speak sense! 😘🦋

My new course "Sexual Scammer" will teach you how to lead your BIZ from a place of no morality or ethics. Massage your breasts to attract pervs to fund your insect infested villas. Learn to drink your period blood to manifest and attract a right wing sociopathic husband. This course will set you back $6969 but if you care about your progression and your BIZ, you would make this investment with no questions asked. If you're asking questions, you need to seriously think about where your intentions are and if you're ready to run a pussy centered business. I can make money whilst I'm pooping but you're not on my level yet and you never will be. Oh sorry darling I didn't mean to be rude! You are my dream soulmate client! You are my queen and I love serving you until the course is over and the cheque has cleared, then I'll be dumping you the way I did a dump at that cafe and didn't flush once. 🤑🦋🌿

I'm trying not to document and filter my life anymore but what my true intention is that I will be taking pictures and editing as usual but not uploading them until after the fact instead of updating you guys as I go along. I simply cannot SURVIVE without social media. It's where I get all my attention since my husband doesn't care and my family didn't listen to my needs and ABUSED ME due to my CATHOLIC UPBRINGING despite them funding my schooling and giving me amazing opportunities in life and not putting much emphasis on religion. Yes I contradict myself constantly and all the receipts are on YouTube but how else will I appeal to my naive young female audience? 🤩✨

Ok my dears, I need to go have some hOt sEx with Josh and journal about it. I also need to take a few more pictures of my unwashed asscrack, I haven't seen that many likes and comments since my planned engagement and rushed elopement! All the more reason to get into the adult entertainment industry! I also have a meeting with my sex coach tantricalchemy but it's later on in the day, I don't wake up early for anyone since it's not aligned with my soul. 🍑🦋

If you're feeling aligned with my message, DM me "scammer" to reclaim your femininity, I know I said I'd be raising my prices because I know my worth but since no one is interested, I'm offering discounts! 30% using the code FUCKMYFAMILY 💞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ummmm 😬😬😬
She's even scared of the word vaccinated so she blocked it out.
Crack supply in Bali is next level.
Miss Lipscam is well and truly off the chains
Are people seriously asking her questions like this? It just fits too close to the right wing narrative she’s trying to portray. I wouldn’t be surprised if she or her team are asking these questions to sell her programs. Or she needs to get something off her chest by asking herself these questions.

Reactions: 4
She's been making a lot of posts about wanting to only take on "dream clients". Somehow, I get the feeling that what this really means is that she wants to only take on clients who share her and Josh's deranged antivax ideology. I wonder if she got any pushback/hesitation from her other clients? She is so close minded, can't handle anything that challenges her limited worldview. I am so sorry for the Balinese locals, having to live with these dangerous idiots in the middle of a global pandemic :(

Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice this when asked how she got to where she is?
"I wouldn't be where I am today without the initial support of my family and now my husband"

Interesting that she didn't say family AND husband or "and now my husband as well" or something along those lines. Personally, I take this as confirmation that her family aren't happy with her lifestyle. Thoughts?

How nice of Lipscam to dump her family as soon as they express concern over her unethical business after all the support they gave her.

She says she surrounds herself with "expanders" yet only hangs out with Josh who is only closing her mind off, brainwashing her and isolating her and other right wing health nutcases. I think in about 5-10 years she'll release she is being trapped and her naivety is being taken advantage of by a toxic boyfriend that unfortunately, she married due to being isolated with no support system. If I was Jasmine's family I would be worried sick.

Attachments

Is it just my personal aesthetics or has Lipscam aged 10 years in 2.5 years? The first photo is what she uploaded today and the second photo is from late 2019. If I didn’t know anything about her and just saw these two photos, I would doubt that they were of the same person! In today’s photo she looks about 30-35 years old and in the 2019 photo she looks about 19 (which is roughly how old she was at the time).

Seems like the numerous cosmetic procedures, harsh sun, vagabond lifestyle, insect infestation and (possibly) covid infection have really ruined her once youthful, pretty face.

Her face is now hardened and bulbous. She’s got fat deposits where there shouldn’t be for someone her age (due to Botox), and she generally looks unkept and dirty. Bleh!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Is it just my personal aesthetics or has Lipscam aged 10 years in 2.5 years? The first photo is what she uploaded today and the second photo is from late 2019. If I didn’t know anything about her and just saw these two photos, I would doubt that they were of the same person! In today’s photo she looks about 30-35 years old and in the 2019 photo she looks about 19 (which is roughly how old she was at the time).

Seems like the numerous cosmetic procedures, harsh sun, vagabond lifestyle, insect infestation and (possibly) covid infection have really ruined her once youthful, pretty face.

Her face is now hardened and bulbous. She’s got fat deposits where there shouldn’t be for someone her age (due to Botox), and she generally looks unkept and dirty. Bleh!
Yeah she definitely looks aged like 10 years older than what she is. This is ironic because older people usually get cosmetic work to look younger. I’m sure baking in the sun is accelerating her older look too. Most of the popular IG filters that basic witches love have that tanned aged look, so I think she prefers it. Lol

Reactions: 1
If you have been scammed by Jasmine Lipska or if you have not but still want to report her for her scams. I encourage you all to report her to the ACC (The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission) which is a consumer protection agency. The direct link to the online form: https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam

You can fill out the form anonymously. If you live outside Australia and have been scammed by Jasmine Lipska, please fill out the scamwatch form above. I also encourage you to find a (government) consumer protection agency in your own country to report her, and you may get your money back.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I'm glad someone else noticed it too! Usually weight gain is meant to make you look younger but she looks like a completely different person now, older and puffy. She used to have a fresh innocent look about her with bright eyes and clear skin.

These days she's damaged her hair beyond repair, that colour does absolutely no favours for her complexion (she's clearly insecure about the new colour because she keeps reposting cult members who compliment her hair lol, stop lying to her 😭) She always looks really greasy and oily like she barely showers or just uses "swimming in the ocean" as an excuse 🤢Knowing how nutty Jasmine is, she probably loves her "feminine musk" and assaulting others with her smell 😂 plus we've already mentioned her unkempt nails. She shows her skincare routine from time to time but it never seems to involve sun screen, only oils and gua sha (notably not from her own shop 😆) She's only been in Bali for 2 years and it's aged and damaged her skin so much.

The heavy editing and filters she adds to every story and photo doesn't help matters. She lies through her teeth (as usual) yet she films it then saves it onto the camera roll then uploads it so it doesn't actually say she's got a filter. It's influencer 101, all these narcissist liars do it. The actual filter is like a cool toned brown which ages her even more. Also goes to show just how insecure she is. On Josh's stories you can get a better idea of what she looks like.

These Bali expats have strange ideas on hygiene and wellness and i think it's the same for Jasmine too. On top of that, I think Jasmine might still have some shadows in regards to caring for herself and looking after her body. The way she made a 2 page essay just about her nail shadows pretty much confirms her mindset when it comes to self care is very warped.

"You'll find me wherever I can wear minimal clothing or none at all"
Soooo onlyfans is coming soon?? 😆😆

She must have worms for brains wearing airpods in a swimming pool? Or maybe she knows she can just buy another pair using her SiX FiGuReS

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If you have been scammed by Jasmine Lipska or if you have not but still want to report her for her scams. I encourage you all to report her to the ACC (The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission) which is a consumer protection agency. The direct link to the online form: https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam

You can fill out the form anonymously. If you live outside Australia and have been scammed by Jasmine Lipska, please fill out the scamwatch form above. I also encourage you to find a (government) consumer protection agency in your own country to report her, and you may get your money back.
I second this:

It's completely anonymous and takes little time to complete. Im not sure whether it comes under "psychic and clairvoyant" or "pyramid scheme" but either one would do tbh lol.

I'm not sure what date to put it under, @TruthAnon could you tell us when you took the course if you wouldn't mind?
If you feel uncomfortable, don't worry! I was thinking of just putting down 1 May 2020 just as a basic date.

The links to testimonials, proof of purchase and breach of confidentiality when filing your reports
https://tattle.life/threads/jasmine-lipska.19471/post-7513798 proof of purchase

https://tattle.life/threads/jasmine-lipska.19471/post-7504681 testimony

https://tattle.life/threads/jasmine-lipska.19471/post-6389857 testimony

https://tattle.life/threads/jasmine-lipska.19471/post-6391369 breach of confidentiality

Promise of her course being a "safe container for women" 👆

Here's a template of something to write when giving a background on her scam. You can just copy and paste it or you can add whatever you want 👍

Jasmine Mary Lipski (operating name: Jasmine Lipska ABN: 72 768 847 834) has been offering ridiculously priced coaching courses targeted at vulnerable young women. She claims to offer inner child healing, mind reprogramming and claims to help cure other difficult mental health issues that she has no real high level qualifications to treat. She claims to be qualified from the Beautiful You Life Coaching Academy however it is unregulated.

She promises her classes are a "safe container for women" yet has allowed perverted men into her classes who have spoken in an inappropriate manner and made the other young women partaking in the class feel extremely uncomfortable. She did not remove the man from the course until others alerted her to do so.

She has also breached confidentiality by leaking her private group calls onto her website. The faces of the women have been blurred out of respect for their privacy but anyone in public could easily have screen recorded the call.

Life coaching is an unregulated industry and has the potential to be dangerous. Jasmine is a 23 year old college drop out who is claiming to cure and treat severe mental health issues. She continuously brags about being rich from her scams as well as promoting not needing to be qualified to practice life coaching.

She also promises women that they will be able to achieve her level of success (having an annual six figure business) if they buy her plagiarised courses. Life coaching may not conventionally come under the "pyramid scheme" umbrella however this particular case calls for concern.

Jasmine refuses to stop this unethical business and has threatened, bullied and blocked those who kindly ask her to think about her actions.

The links to testimonials, proof of purchase and proof of the breach of confidentiality will be provided below. We have compiled it on a forum as Jasmine blocks and deletes any form of constructive criticism and we were left with no choice.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon and that this matter is dealt with swiftly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder what triggered Lipscam to post this? Something we said in the forum? Did someone message her privately? Someone back home accusing her of not caring?

She didn't put her usual background and filters on it which gives it a serious tone?

She's so beyond stubborn and stupid. Getting your vaccines would allow you to see your family immediately yet you choose to continuously listen to your braindead husband, the Bali nutcases around you and the echo chamber that is social media misinformation rather than do some research for yourself and listen to science and facts. Jasmine you are a smart woman, I don't understand why or how you're doing this to yourself?

Attachments

Yes! I always maintained that she was infinitely prettier before she moved to Bali. What a shame to lose her beautiful mixed looks 😭

Trying to sift through the psychobabble but what I'm getting here is:

1. Josh is STILL bitter about not getting onto Love Island by mentioning it again and again

2. Josh feels insecure and his masculinity threatened when "predatory males" hit on Jasmine when "he's not around" to protect her.

Surely he should be able to trust his partner to ignore being hit on? Does he not trust Jasmine? Have they had an incident where Jasmine reciprocated? This can't even be right as Jasmine doesn't ever go out without Josh anyway 😆

The whole caption is so weird. He's shifting the blame onto women for men feeling insecure? Making it a women's job to soothe his ego? This has GOT to be an indirect slight on Jasmine - it's just too niche! What are your interpretations cos that's what I'm getting here 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 4

1. Josh is STILL bitter about not getting onto Love Island by mentioning it again and again

2. Josh feels insecure and his masculinity threatened when "predatory males" hit on Jasmine when "he's not around" to protect her.

Surely he should be able to trust his partner to ignore being hit on? Does he not trust Jasmine? Have they had an incident where Jasmine reciprocated? This can't even be right as Jasmine doesn't ever go out without Josh anyway 😆

The whole caption is so weird. He's shifting the blame onto women for men feeling insecure? Making it a women's job to soothe his ego? This has GOT to be an indirect slight on Jasmine - it's just too niche! What are your interpretations cos that's what I'm getting here 🤔
“Female malevolence.” Seriously?

His word-salad caption just shows they’re full of BS. When is Jasmine ever apart from him? He makes it sound like she’s some independent woman frolicking about Bali and getting hit on. They’re attached at the hip (I mean, how can they not be? They share one single brain cell…)

• Haha
“Female malevolence.” Seriously?

His word-salad caption just shows they’re full of BS. When is Jasmine ever apart from him? He makes it sound like she’s some independent woman frolicking about Bali and getting hit on. They’re attached at the hip (I mean, how can they not be? They share one single brain cell…)
He’s probably referring to creepy men online. Like those who have joined her group programs/courses/etc. probably to hit on her. But she could have easily blocked and refunded the dudes as soon as she realized guys were buying her programs.

Her posts have recently been trying to attract the male gaze, which is unfortunate and probably annoying Josh.

Looks like Lipscam is back to indirectly self soothing about how her scam is falling apart. There's absolutely no way she's making 20k a month. Absolutely no way in Hell. This woman is a pathological liar about everything.

Remember when you said you were keeping it at 30 spaces and now you can't even convert 10 of your cult members into paying clients, having to settle for FIVE! The only person who is nearing their launch period and hasn't met their target is YOU!

Just face it Jasmine, stop putting a airy fairy woo woo spin on it. Don't try and deflect by talking in third person and pretending it's a "client problem", it's too niche to be anyone else's problem but your own. Your business is a flop and you're losing followers and interest drastically.

She was so stupid to stop doing YouTube, it's the easiest way to make money and she left just as it was becoming really lucrative. People (especially Josh) would DIE to have a ready made, loving audience and she's just completely alienated and pushed them away. Career suicide.

Screenshot_20220112-155518.png

Screenshot_20220105-193130.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FYI Jing deleted the IG comment that was discussed in the prior thread

That was my takeaway as well when I was reading that caption -

I can *kinda* see where his post might ring some truth - a guy would definitely be more insecure about the relationship if his girlfriend is flirting (note, actually flirting, not just being nice. There is a difference) back with guys who hit on them and has clear intentions of taking things further with those guys.

However I don’t think that is what he means. The way I read it, he’s pretty much blaming women for his insecurities by getting hit on by men, even when it’s completely unsolicited. Like, besides blocking and/or not responding to them, what else do you want them to do??

I find his “girls think you are manaplaining when you are just trying to speak” statement absolutely hilarious. If you listen to Jasmine and Josh’s podcast together, Josh is constantly speaking over her and forcing his opinions on her. I posted about this before but for example, Josh was critiquing the “WAP” music video and said the female artists should “respect themselves” and not “overly sexualize themselves”. An absolutely gross and misogynistic opinion. Jasmine tried to say that maybe it was a form of empowerment for the female artists, which earned major respect points from me. And then Josh just talked over her and said “no, they should respect themselves” and then Jasmine just agreed with him, smh. There has been multiple examples of this. And he wonders why people accuse him of mansplaining!

That was my takeaway as well when I was reading that caption -

I can *kinda* see where his post might ring some truth - a guy would definitely be more insecure about the relationship if his girlfriend is flirting (note, actually flirting, not just being nice. There is a difference) back with guys who hit on them and has clear intentions of taking things further with those guys.

However I don’t think that is what he means. The way I read it, he’s pretty much blaming women for his insecurities by getting hit on by men, even when it’s completely unsolicited. Like, besides blocking and/or not responding to them, what else do you want them to do??

I find his “girls think you are manaplaining when you are just trying to speak” statement absolutely hilarious. If you listen to Jasmine and Josh’s podcast together, Josh is constantly speaking over her and forcing his opinions on her. I posted about this before but for example, Josh was critiquing the “WAP” music video and said the female artists should “respect themselves” and not “overly sexualize themselves”. An absolutely gross and misogynistic opinion. Jasmine tried to say that maybe it was a form of empowerment for the female artists, which earned major respect points from me. And then Josh just talked over her and said “no, they should respect themselves” and then Jasmine just agreed with him, smh. There has been multiple examples of this. And he wonders why people accuse him of mansplaining!
I still think Jasmine's baseline in the relationship is to always act like a docile princess to Josh and let him mansplain all over her. She'll justify it as balancing her "masculine" energy in being more financially stronger than Josh. Some dumb bs like that. I personally think relationships should be equals.

If only she brought her female empowerment learnings to be courageous to say to Josh "I hear where you're coming from, but I respectfully disagree. Here's why...xyz." That would earn major kudos from me if Jasmine would do that for all the times Josh was forcing right wing conspiracy thoughts to her. I think deep down Jasmine knows this is weird...and is just too brainwashed at this point. Like as someone has mentioned, before she met Josh she went to Singapore and was promoting mask usage to reduce transmission. Then all those good natured values she was advocating for disappeared as soon Josh entered her life. I also think she's scared that Josh will leave her for disagreeing because she doesn't want to be alone in the midst of a pandemic.

Also did you guys notice Josh has a specific fascination about men's anger (Gabby Petito case, UK sports whenever a man's favorite team loses, reels of him acting angry, etc.) It makes me wonder if Josh has a temper/control issue and has projected this onto Jasmine. Then the whole post of Josh not being able to "protect" Jasmine from other men can be interpreted as a little over possessive...

Hmm...now the wheels are turning in my head. Maybe that's why Jasmine doesn't hang out with other girlfriends IRL...because Josh doesn't like it when she does? I mean Josh has been misogynistic about the WAP song. So I wonder if Jasmine feels judged if she does go out with girlfriends to dance at a club to simply have fun with them or something like that...

It's always Jasmine hangs out with Josh's friends. Not the other way around. As far as I know, I don't think Josh has hung out with Mariana and Axel in Bali when they were there. He also doesn't follow them which is why I think this theory is true.

I feel bad for her because she loses herself like putty whenever in a conversation with Josh. I've seen relationships like this with other past YouTubers. When they hit their 30s they separate and realize how young & naive they were to be in a relationship with each other. I really think this is one of those situations. Maybe when that happens, Jasmine can be a coach to divorced women and rebrand as an expert in that :rolleyes:

Someone mentioned about Josh always saying he's lucky he got rejected on Love Island. But I think he's still butt hurt on not being on Love Island. As both him and Jasmine follow a former contestant of Love Island, https://www.instagram.com/jonny_mitchell1991/.

FYI Jing deleted the IG comment that was discussed in the prior thread
I think it's pretty safe to assume Jasmine is indeed not vaccinated and JingJing's not trying to draw attention to it. How sad. I feel bad for JingJing sometimes of all the things Jasmine puts her through (vocalizing mommy/family issues online to sell her courses, not getting vaccinated, the arguments they had to help Jasmine get treatment for her ED, etc.) Raising Jasmine seems like it would be a challenge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Apologies for the double post. I know this is a Jasmine Lipska thread, but I can't believe an educated, empathetic and logic thinking person like Mariana is someone Jasmine follows. If only Mariana's qualities rubbed onto Jasmine.

Mariana supports her girlfriends and promotes seeing a professional therapist if you had trauma in your life. Notice she didn't say "coach", like what Jasmine is 🙌. Mariana really has her head in the right place and I truly wish her nothing but the best. She's such a likeable person and love how she shouts out and lifts her friends up.

Jasmine would never do such a thing now. Lol

Attachments