New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just CANNOT with this girl

She reminds me of Charlotte from Geordie Shores and NOT in a good way

Also, she always sounds like she woke up from a ruff hangover lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched her benefit upload completely by accident during the week, couldn’t watch the full thing, she’s the type of girl I can tolerate for 20 min max, and I saw her “Christmas” drive with me with Ana earlier today.
Why are the most basic witch Instagram white girls acting and talking like they’re Cardi B.

I hadn’t seen her or that sister in ages but they always seem to turn up drunk in the background of other people’s vlogs.
Oh not just Them, let’s not forget Lewis.
Their channels are forgettable, I’m sure she’s desperate to get in the saffron/ana friendship now, I can’t see saffron being up for that ?

I kinda think she tries to act and talk like Tana Mongeau at times too. Really put on

Reactions: 3
I really like this girl and I’m glad there isn’t much hate on here about her tbh. Her and her sister seem like 2 of the most genuine youtubers. However, it does really annoy me how she always slurps up spit when she’s talking🥴

Reactions: 8
Always remember sophie from this ‘not so super sweet 16’ show and it was soo embarrassing i felt so bad for her. The deadiest bday party and the whole thing was based on gettin followers or likes or some tit. Surprised she wasnt roasted more for that as it really showed how desperate she was

Reactions: 2
Always remember sophie from this ‘not so super sweet 16’ show and it was soo embarrassing i felt so bad for her. The deadiest bday party and the whole thing was based on gettin followers or likes or some tit. Surprised she wasnt roasted more for that as it really showed how desperate she was
I didn’t know about this! Is there any way of watching it now?

I've just seen one of their videos but couldnt sit through it all, i know she cant help if but Jasmine's voice really grates on me

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure if there’s another thread on jas and soph? But I can’t believe they’re in Zante in clubs with sooo many people acting like we’re not in a global pandemic 😫

Reactions: 5
I like Jasmine & Sophie, they seem pretty genuine, I think it helps that they haven't let YouTube "fame" get to them. Even though they have YouTube friends they still seem to spend most of their time at home with their friendship group & family.
That said, for youtube being their full time job they don't seem to upload consistently or make much effort

They used to work at New Look, I remember them mentioning it but that could have been like two years ago now - wonder what they spend their time doing if this is their full time job - I guess tik tok, YouTube and drinking takes up all their time

Sophie’s been getting a few negative comments on her latest YouTube video for going out in Manchester but has been quickly deleting them...

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure about their new "best friend", was she not part of the Manchester group with Ana? I don't know if they were joking but sophie said she invited guys into their hotel room

I'm not sure about their new "best friend", was she not part of the Manchester group with Ana? I don't know if they were joking but sophie said she invited guys into their hotel room
Yeh I think Beka Kerrdige was who Ana was out with in Manchester too? Honestly so fed up of all these influencers breaking the rules lol

The most recent vlog- do they have a lodger? The family dynamic seems odd with Ben trying to get in bed with Soph and Jas

Reactions: 2