Jared Leto

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has been rumours about him for years. I am surprised he still gets work. I can't say his music appeals to me. I would say if the blinds weren't true he would have been suing for libel. There are more but this is enough....

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I wonder every time I have to see his stupid face why he's still getting work. He's not even a good actor, he tries way too hard and always wants to seem either wEiRd or intense but all I can see is him trying to be an actor when he's so clearly not. Never cared for his music either. I've heard rumors about him being gross to groupies for years and he definitely seems like a creep. What's worse is it seems like he feeds into that sort of persona, like his obsession with wanting to be the Joker and the role he played in that movie that just came out with Rami Malek. I'm just so sick of seeing him, he seems like such a narcissist.

Reactions: 2
I was on Reddit the other day and there was a question asked about regretful celeb encounters and Jared Leto was mentioned numerous times as being a horrid person. Apparently he has formed a cult and you have to pay or something to be a part of it. There are rumours of him having sexual encounters with underage persons and lots of stories of his unpleasantness towards fans etc. He apparently sent dead animals to other actors on Suicide Squad which in return got them to send it him back which he kicked a stink about. Tries to screw anything with a pulse too it seems.

Definitely, imo, a good actor; just a horrible person and no excuses.

Also, am convinced he is a vampire and sucks the blood from his cult followers. Guy is 49!

Reactions: 3
Seems like unpopular opinion on here but I actually really like Jared and seen him a few times in concert and intimate gigs. Yeh he’s kinda strange but I feel he’s so talented: there have been a few rumours circling around about groupies. He’s been seeing a model called Valery Kaufman for years and she’s a lot younger than him which has always creeped me out.
I think he believes his own hype but Iv always felt he’s been good to his fans and treated them well from what Iv seen and experienced myself as a 30stm fan. That’s all I can say really- Iv always liked his music and admired his talent, but can’t comment much on him as a person as he’s quite private and so I don’t actually know that much. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
But interesting to see that not many people like him

Reactions: 1
He was absolutely beautiful back in the day, and I love a lot of his earlier acting work, but the rumours about him have been going on for years and it put me off him so much. I could never get into his music, mainly for what I had heard about him, but also because it's so overproduced and oddly feelingless for an emo/rock band.

Reactions: 3