Jane the Virgin.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rewatching and I can’t believe I never realised that (don’t click if you haven’t finished the series) the narrator is Mateo! He drops SO.MANY.HINTS.

Reactions: 4
Rewatching and I can’t believe I never realised that (don’t click if you haven’t finished the series) the narrator is Mateo! He drops SO.MANY.HINTS.
I thought that!!!!

After binge watching the entire 5 series, I now refer to anything happening to me or dramatic as “it’s as if I live in a telenovela” and as an added extra. I LOVE Rogelio!!! I want him to be my dad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought that!!!!

After binge watching the entire 5 series, I now refer to anything happening to me or dramatic as “it’s as if I live in a telenovela” and as an added extra. I LOVE Rogelio!!! I want him to be my dad 😂😂
Rogelio is such an amazing character!

Reactions: 3
What has happened? I can’t see anything on that link! 😩
She was having her hair and make up done while singing The Fugees song 'Ready or Not' and stupidly sang the words, 'N*ggas give me heebie-jeebies', down the camera. Apparently previously there has been quite a lot of controversy over her being anti-black...

Edit - And posted this to her story on Insta.

This is the video.
She released an "apology" which was pretty pathetic. She basically said I'm sorry if I offended you by singing a song I grew up with.

Thanks both! It’s the laugh at the end too, like she knows she shouldn’t have recorded herself singing that but still posted it?!

Reviving this thread because I've just finished watching!

I am so sad its over, I would happily watch another 5 seasons of it, I loved it so much! Love all the random dance numbers and all the crazy plot twists!

Reactions: 2
It started out great but I didn’t like it towards the end. Michael deserved soo much better!! Him and Petra were my favourite characters

It started out great but I didn’t like it towards the end. Michael deserved soo much better!! Him and Petra were my favourite characters
I loved Petra too, I felt so sorry for her being left out all the time, and the twins, it was like they only saw Raf when Jane told him to go see them out of guilt.

Didn't like Michael. Loved Rafael :love:

Reviving this thread because I've just finished watching!

I am so sad its over, I would happily watch another 5 seasons of it, I loved it so much! Love all the random dance numbers and all the crazy plot twists!
I watched this during the first lockdown. I loved it! Also loved how it ended. I watched Queen Of The South and noticed Darci was in it. She was Brenda. I thought it was going to be a cheesy show. It was really heartwarming and funny.
❤

Last edited:
I binged this over October and November and I really enjoyed it. I usually don’t like cheesy stuff, I usually find it so cringy and unrealistic (in the worst way). But with this I feel like they kinda played on the cheesiness? In the sense that they openly acknowledged how crazy and unrealistic the storylines were sometimes - ‘straight out a telenovela, am I right?’ So I could forgive the over the top, dramatics because they were almost making the show a parody of all the dramatic telenovelas that Jane and her family loved by making the show so extra.

Tell you who I did hate though? Abuela!! As in Jane’s Abuela. She was so self righteous and I feel like every few episodes she was flipping out about something. It also showed how damaging it can be to teach a young girl that having sex outside of marriage will damage her to a point that she can never be fixed again. I know they were portraying the attitudes of women from Alba’s time and stuff but jeez, she was so hard on Jane about it all, even when Jane was a fully grown adult she was still making her feel guilty about a completely natural feeling. She just pissed me off so much 🤣.

I think when they ‘killed’ off Michael they really ruined the show. Jane and Raf were always end game (I believe the creator said so that they always were going to end up together) and they became so fixated on that they lost what a great couple Jane and Michael were.

I loved Jane and Michael, I think they were a much better fit than Jane and Rafael, although I did love them in the end.
It broke my heart when he ended up with Charlie, I think I was still rooting for them to get back together..

Reactions: 1