Jane the Virgin.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the ending: I loved it! Such a good way to finish it off! Ahhhh 🤩

Reactions: 5
I’m sad it’s over 😢 but I’m glad they didn’t drag it on to a point it became annoying (like PLL etc)

Reactions: 7
SPOILER

So I have been reading online and this was my though too. Since Mateo is the narrator of the story, at the end Raf says "who would watch this as a telenovela" or something along that lines, referring to the book. Jane then winks to us, the audience. We were watching Jane's book AS a telenovela so we only saw actors play them! It makes sense as if Mateo is the narrator of the show, he is much older, so Jane, etc would be too.

Reactions: 4
Fantastic ending. Happy tears. Will miss it so much. Can't wait to rewatch it in a couple of years lol.

Reactions: 2
Fantastic ending. Happy tears. Will miss it so much. Can't wait to rewatch it in a couple of years lol.
Same. I watch to rewatch it now that I know who the narrator is. Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished it and I cried so damn much ❤❤❤ What a lovely, perfectly “Jane” ending.
So often shows let us down with the ending, not this one.
I can’t wait to rewatch it!

Laughed,cried...pretty much repeatedly through the last episode. Perfect way to end such a brilliant show. Yep,definitely on the rewatch list.

I’m still kinda pissed this show never got the attention it deserved, I watched PLL, gossip girl etc, this was a million times better, in my opinion anyway 😐

Reactions: 5
I’m still kinda pissed this show never got the attention it deserved, I watched PLL, gossip girl etc, this was a million times better, in my opinion anyway 😐
I watched PLL WAY back when it first started and no one was talking about it. But I never finished it as it just got so stupid.

I watched PLL WAY back when it first started and no one was talking about it. But I never finished it as it just got so stupid.
PLL became ridiculous even for a ridiculous show’s standards.
Jane deserves so much more attention than it got! I’m hoping more people will discover it in the future especially now that more and more people are interested in shows with female leads and minority leads!

Reactions: 1
I’ve watched this religiously over the last month or so. Get to watch 2/3 episodes per day (tv is crap so this goes on) I already know how it ends as I had to have a sneak peek ahead before my son told me the ending

But.... omg! I bloody love it! I’m team Raf all the way.

Reactions: 1