Jane the Virgin.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started watching Jane because I thought it would be a real telenovela and completely in spanish. I used to watch telenovelas with my mum growing up and still love it :oops:
I just finished season 4 but read spoilers for season 5.
I just hope in the end Jane ends with Rapheal and not Michael.

Friends, how did I not realise there was a thread dedicated to Jane on Tattle?
Let’s dive in...I am all up to date with series 5, binge watched and waited impatiently for this series.
I do like Rafael...but then Michael does make her happy and the ‘what if’ of a happy ending keeps me from committing to Rafael 100% (Oh no, this is what it must be like for our Jane).
‘Mr.Sweetface’ ? Uurgh...no, I can’t stand that pet name for Matteo.
Love Petra and her wardrobe.
Brooke Shields has been funny to watch, Rosario Dawson...not so much, usually like her but seems so awkward in this.
Never knew about the narrator thing being a thing, trying to think who it could be now. (That man Jane was dating when she started dating Michael? Or the man from the food truck? Rose becomes a man and is the narrator?)
Hope nobody is killed off this series although I am ‘expecting’ it. Would not be too upset if it was :
Louisa, Jorge, JR, Rose, or even Alba at a push.
Until next time ;)

Reactions: 1
I've just caught up with Jane the Virgin after a mega binge session. I love it! Curious about other people's opinions as my mind changed several times; who do you think would give Jane her best happy ending? Not a euphemism 😜

Reactions: 2
I love it too, a friend told me about it and although I thought it sounded ridiculous I was hooked.
Everyone I mention it to gets hooked too!
It’s just a lovely, witty drama.

I love it too, a friend told me about it and although I thought it sounded ridiculous I was hooked.
Everyone I mention it to gets hooked too!
It’s just a lovely, witty drama.
Yes! Quite often when I'm watching it I'm thinking how ridiculous and far fetched it is but it doesn't matter at all, its great 😊

Literally started his on the weekend and omg love it .... I’m only on season 1 still but 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Last ever episode airs tomorrow on netflix. Ill be sad when it finishes. Who is up to date and watching tomorrow?

• Sad
Last ever episode airs tomorrow on netflix. Ill be sad when it finishes. Who is up to date and watching tomorrow?
I caught up on the past four yesterday! I am sad it is going to be over. It is the ONE tv show that I have actually stuck with. There will be two episodes though so another two hours left :)

Reactions: 3
I have last weeks to watch but I think I’m gonna wait until the last episode airs and watch them all together! Can’t believe it’s finishing too I actually love it 😂

I enjoyed the last episode they almost had me shedding a few tears at some points. I didn't bother watching the interviews episode as I just wanted to watch the finale but I might give it a watch tomorrow.