Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Laughed,cried...pretty much repeatedly through the last episode. Perfect way to end such a brilliant show. Yep,definitely on the rewatch list.

Reactions: 2

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I started it two years ago and LOVE it. I am very fussy with tv shows and often get bored fast (OITNB, PLL) but haven't been bored of JTV. It is so funny but also emotional and I love the twists and turns. On one hand, I am glad season 5 is the last one, so they aren't dragging it out to stupidity like PLL but also sad to see it go.

fedupwithlies

I have last weeks to watch but I think I’m gonna wait until the last episode airs and watch them all together! Can’t believe it’s finishing too I actually love it 😂

fedupwithlies

I’m watching episode 10 right now! 🤩
I love Jane the virgin especially Raphael 😍 I've been watching it on netflix. I've enjoyed the last series so far so high hopes the ending will be good and we will find out who the narrator is. I actually didn't realise that was a thing until I read an article narrowing down who they thought was narrating the show.
I didn’t know the whole narrator thing either? I just thought he was part of the show and that’s that, but I love how sassy he is and the hashtags!

I was honestly surprised by how much I love it!
Are we keeping this thread spoiler free or with spoilers? Just asking because the show has a lot of twists and turns... “almost like a telenovela, uh?” 😂 I love the narrator!
Oh I know! So many twists and turns I forget what is real and what isn’t! 😂but yes I’d like to know if we’re keeping spoilers out too or not as some things I’m like 😱

It started out great but I didn’t like it towards the end. Michael deserved soo much better!! Him and Petra were my favourite characters
I loved Petra too, I felt so sorry for her being left out all the time, and the twins, it was like they only saw Raf when Jane told him to go see them out of guilt.

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
It started out great but I didn’t like it towards the end. Michael deserved soo much better!! Him and Petra were my favourite characters

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ooooh excellent!!!!!! MY PEOPLE 🤓
Ok will we go for spoiler free or discuss the new series?
Is there anyone here who hasn’t seen up until the new series that’s airing now?
In-line spoiler is the end of the last series.

Michael coming back from the ACTUAL DEAD... or not 😐

I think the narrator is just like a general telenovela narrator? I could be wrong but I always thought it was for comedy value

I’ve tried to convince so many to watch it but they won’t. I’m like SERIOUSLY ITS BRILLIANT!!

Reactions: 1
I loved Jane and Michael, I think they were a much better fit than Jane and Rafael, although I did love them in the end.
It broke my heart when he ended up with Charlie, I think I was still rooting for them to get back together..

Motherofboys

I’ve watched this religiously over the last month or so. Get to watch 2/3 episodes per day (tv is crap so this goes on) I already know how it ends as I had to have a sneak peek ahead before my son told me the ending

But.... omg! I bloody love it! I’m team Raf all the way.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I’ve tried to convince so many to watch it but they won’t. I’m like SERIOUSLY ITS BRILLIANT!!
I keep trying to get people to watch but a lot are turned off by the "telenovela", despite me explaining that it's sort of ironic and the story is really good. I guess the soap/telenovela format doesn't bother me as I watched a lot of them with my babysitters growing up :ROFLMAO: They were clearly at the top of their game and responsible childminders!

Ken Adams

I love it too, a friend told me about it and although I thought it sounded ridiculous I was hooked.
Everyone I mention it to gets hooked too!
It’s just a lovely, witty drama.
Yes! Quite often when I'm watching it I'm thinking how ridiculous and far fetched it is but it doesn't matter at all, its great 😊

Skatey

Literally started his on the weekend and omg love it .... I’m only on season 1 still but 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Friends, how did I not realise there was a thread dedicated to Jane on Tattle?
Let’s dive in...I am all up to date with series 5, binge watched and waited impatiently for this series.
I do like Rafael...but then Michael does make her happy and the ‘what if’ of a happy ending keeps me from committing to Rafael 100% (Oh no, this is what it must be like for our Jane).
‘Mr.Sweetface’ ? Uurgh...no, I can’t stand that pet name for Matteo.
Love Petra and her wardrobe.
Brooke Shields has been funny to watch, Rosario Dawson...not so much, usually like her but seems so awkward in this.
Never knew about the narrator thing being a thing, trying to think who it could be now. (That man Jane was dating when she started dating Michael? Or the man from the food truck? Rose becomes a man and is the narrator?)
Hope nobody is killed off this series although I am ‘expecting’ it. Would not be too upset if it was :
Louisa, Jorge, JR, Rose, or even Alba at a push.
Until next time ;)

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I enjoyed the last episode they almost had me shedding a few tears at some points. I didn't bother watching the interviews episode as I just wanted to watch the finale but I might give it a watch tomorrow.

SoManyLiars

I've only just discovered it on Netflix and am enjoying the first series very much - it is nothing like the sort of series I choose to watch, I love it when I find something out of my comfort zone (usually Scandi noir). I am so glad to read that there are 5 seasons to watch, yay!

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I watched PLL WAY back when it first started and no one was talking about it. But I never finished it as it just got so stupid.
PLL became ridiculous even for a ridiculous show’s standards.
Jane deserves so much more attention than it got! I’m hoping more people will discover it in the future especially now that more and more people are interested in shows with female leads and minority leads!