Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I thought that!!!!

After binge watching the entire 5 series, I now refer to anything happening to me or dramatic as “it’s as if I live in a telenovela” and as an added extra. I LOVE Rogelio!!! I want him to be my dad 😂😂
Rogelio is such an amazing character!

Reactions: 3

Pinkbutton85

What has happened? I can’t see anything on that link! 😩
She was having her hair and make up done while singing The Fugees song 'Ready or Not' and stupidly sang the words, 'N*ggas give me heebie-jeebies', down the camera. Apparently previously there has been quite a lot of controversy over her being anti-black...

Edit - And posted this to her story on Insta.

Reactions: 3

Flogger

Fantastic ending. Happy tears. Will miss it so much. Can't wait to rewatch it in a couple of years lol.

Reactions: 2

cosmo girl

VIP Member
It started out great but I didn’t like it towards the end. Michael deserved soo much better!! Him and Petra were my favourite characters
Didn't like Michael. Loved Rafael :love:

Reviving this thread because I've just finished watching!

I am so sad its over, I would happily watch another 5 seasons of it, I loved it so much! Love all the random dance numbers and all the crazy plot twists!
I watched this during the first lockdown. I loved it! Also loved how it ended. I watched Queen Of The South and noticed Darci was in it. She was Brenda. I thought it was going to be a cheesy show. It was really heartwarming and funny.
❤

Last edited:

CelinaRoger

I'm on season 5,started watching it a few months ago thinking it was a film 🤣 but 5 seasons later and I've enjoyed it! This season is a bit boring compared to the rest tho

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I love Petra. She’s honestly one of my favourite characters on the show. But I can’t stand Luisa. That’s probably the only story line I’d change if I had a chance, it seems a bit to far fetched. Ok, I’m gonna say it....
I’m not impressed with season 5 so far. 😐 I’m keeping my mind open but don’t let me down CW 😡

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
New season spoiler
@SavetheDrama

He is a complete dick!! And this story has been played out too long now, she wants him, he doesn’t want her, reverse, reverse. The story line between Rose/Louisa has always been too far fetched in my opinion. I have such an awful feeling they’re gonna leave us unimpressed with the ending. I’m not that far yet I’m watching it illegally 😂 but I don’t mind spoilers 😬

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Last ever episode airs tomorrow on netflix. Ill be sad when it finishes. Who is up to date and watching tomorrow?

• Sad

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
[latest season: I'm caught up with the US schedule, not sure what the release is like in the UK as I moved away, so don't read if you're not caught up or beware spoilers, I've tried to hide the big ones]

Can somebody explain to me why Jane still desperately needs to keep her waitressing job at the Marbella when she could be a full time writer and work on both the telenovela and her second novel instead of having to drop one? I appreciate she may not want to take money from Rogelio (although I would :ROFLMAO: He's her dad, not a stranger) but I don't understand why they are still making her strapped for cash when the tv job would surely be paying more than the hours at the hotel.

I love Petra. She’s honestly one of my favourite characters on the show. But I can’t stand Luisa. That’s probably the only story line I’d change if I had a chance, it seems a bit to far fetched. Ok, I’m gonna say it....
I’m not impressed with season 5 so far. 😐 I’m keeping my mind open but don’t let me down CW 😡
It's definitely the weakest season. I'm hoping they can wrap it up well, but why would they bring back Michael to just throw a wrench between Jane and Raf and then disappear again as a plot point?

Luisa was always by far the weakest link for me. I love Petra but I'm not a fan of JR, I feel like Rosario Dawson (who I have seen in great role) is really phoning it in for a paycheck. Also Rafael may be struggling with mental health, but he's straight up being a dick to Jane at times. Give her a minute before you toss her aside, her husband CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD. Come on.

Last edited:

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Just finished it and I cried so damn much ❤❤❤ What a lovely, perfectly “Jane” ending.
So often shows let us down with the ending, not this one.
I can’t wait to rewatch it!

Reviving this thread because I've just finished watching!

I am so sad its over, I would happily watch another 5 seasons of it, I loved it so much! Love all the random dance numbers and all the crazy plot twists!

Ken Adams

I've just caught up with Jane the Virgin after a mega binge session. I love it! Curious about other people's opinions as my mind changed several times; who do you think would give Jane her best happy ending? Not a euphemism 😜

fedupwithlies

I love it! I too thought it would be awful but I started watching it about 2 years ago I think and have loved it ever since! 😂