Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m sad it’s over 😢 but I’m glad they didn’t drag it on to a point it became annoying (like PLL etc)

Reactions: 7

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I was honestly surprised by how much I love it!
Are we keeping this thread spoiler free or with spoilers? Just asking because the show has a lot of twists and turns... “almost like a telenovela, uh?” 😂 I love the narrator!

Reactions: 7

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Is anyone else watching?

I went into this show thinking I’d drop out after the first few episodes,
it really didn’t seem to be “my thing” at all but I stuck with it and became so invested in it over the years 🤣
It’s probably one of my favourite series of all time now. (Don’t quote me I’m flaky)
I really, really hope they don’t ruin it with a crap ending.
I’ve only just started the final series (I didn’t know it was back!!!)
So I’m making a thread 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Motherofboys

Rewatching and I can’t believe I never realised that (don’t click if you haven’t finished the series) the narrator is Mateo! He drops SO.MANY.HINTS.
I thought that!!!!

After binge watching the entire 5 series, I now refer to anything happening to me or dramatic as “it’s as if I live in a telenovela” and as an added extra. I LOVE Rogelio!!! I want him to be my dad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m still kinda pissed this show never got the attention it deserved, I watched PLL, gossip girl etc, this was a million times better, in my opinion anyway 😐

Reactions: 5

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Rewatching and I can’t believe I never realised that (don’t click if you haven’t finished the series) the narrator is Mateo! He drops SO.MANY.HINTS.

Reactions: 4

bubbletea123

VIP Member
SPOILER

So I have been reading online and this was my though too. Since Mateo is the narrator of the story, at the end Raf says "who would watch this as a telenovela" or something along that lines, referring to the book. Jane then winks to us, the audience. We were watching Jane's book AS a telenovela so we only saw actors play them! It makes sense as if Mateo is the narrator of the show, he is much older, so Jane, etc would be too.

Reactions: 4

fedupwithlies

Thanks both! It’s the laugh at the end too, like she knows she shouldn’t have recorded herself singing that but still posted it?!

Reactions: 3

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I love Petra. She’s honestly one of my favourite characters on the show. But I can’t stand Luisa. That’s probably the only story line I’d change if I had a chance, it seems a bit to far fetched. Ok, I’m gonna say it....
I’m not impressed with season 5 so far. 😐 I’m keeping my mind open but don’t let me down CW 😡
I don't like Luisa either... she is predictable. I love Petra. It is funny as I didn't at first. Her wardrobe is always amazing. Also, maybe an upopular opinion but I have found in season 5 I have been skipping over Rogelio's scenes. He is just annoying me now. I love Jane's mum though and her gran.

bubbletea123

VIP Member

This is the video.
She released an "apology" which was pretty pathetic. She basically said I'm sorry if I offended you by singing a song I grew up with.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I love Jane the virgin especially Raphael 😍 I've been watching it on netflix. I've enjoyed the last series so far so high hopes the ending will be good and we will find out who the narrator is. I actually didn't realise that was a thing until I read an article narrowing down who they thought was narrating the show.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Last ever episode airs tomorrow on netflix. Ill be sad when it finishes. Who is up to date and watching tomorrow?
I caught up on the past four yesterday! I am sad it is going to be over. It is the ONE tv show that I have actually stuck with. There will be two episodes though so another two hours left :)